CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Picked Heat in 6. Lakers have better too end talent and solid 1 on 1 defenders but the Heat offense exposes the biggest flaw I see with the Lakers which is team defense. I have seen them struggle with ball movement, smart close outs and attention to details at points this year. The Heat seem to have a recipe of non stationery shooters, side to side ball movement and defensive fundamentals that give them the edge for me in this series.
that’s a good point of view but that ain’t gone cut it. Lakers in 5

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
that’s a good point of view but that ain’t gone cut it. Lakers in 5
:russ:

Fair enough. I don’t even care tho. I just want to see good basketball. Bron and Lakers played excellent in the 4th quarter of their last game. I hope it continues.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
paVbuiO.png

nikka
bZhWZFy.png

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I aint going back and forth in here with the lakers brehs until we see game 1. Yall was expected to be here and we was supposed to be knocked out in 7 against indy, swept in 4 by milwaukee and taking out in 6 by boston so keep saying lakers in 6 while we enjoy this win tonight

:wow:

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
I aint going back and forth in here with the lakers brehs until we see game 1. Yall was expected to be here and we was supposed to be knocked out in 7 against indy, swept in 4 by milwaukee and taking out in 6 by boston so keep saying lakers in 6 while we enjoy this win tonight

:wow:
Lol. Lakers were supposed to have been a lower seed in the rankings, were supposed to get washed by the Portland back court, were supposed to get washed by the Houton sharp 3pt shooting, were on a path to lose like the other Denver opponents when Denver made the series 2-1 and had awoken the monster Denver to rise when the series became 3-1.

Last edited:

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Crazy that Nunn was runner up for ROY and unplayable. I know he had Corona or whatever but it’s wild. Doubt he sees the floor much in this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.