CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Oh I forgot Crowder is a “dawg” right :mjlol:

Not that any of these nba cats actually bout fighting in the middle of a game.. but if it came down to a physical confrontation I'm sure Bron could hold his own against some one smaller than him...he's bigger taller and stronger then crowder

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
I remember people trying to say he stat padded in 2018 (maybe 2017 as well)

Look at the #s and he was barely scoring when they were blown out for real. People love to hate.

I dont care if AD wins FMVP.:lolbron:

I wanna hear people condemn Magic for Worthy (or Magic/Kareem) winning it one year or dead the "Bron doesnt make his teammates better" narrative :mjgrin:

:hula:

Magic wasn't the only ATG who had a teammate win a FMVP :childplease:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
The overreactions after one game is crazy :russ:

That’s sports though
I swear, i remember that dodo bird @Regular_P saying how Harbaugh was never gonna lose to Ohio State and win multiple Nattys at michigan because they beat Western South Dakota his 1st game coaching :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Lebron always gets his stats when the games is basically over. He turns up the intensity and closes a team when Lakers have the momentum and essentially their foot on the other team neck

I’d like to see him perform the same while losing double digits down in the 3rd/4th and will his team to win

Triple doubles mean nothing to me from Lebron in the bigger picture of the actual game and winning. Same way they didn’t mean anything from Westbrook.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Realistically, what do the Heat do better next game? You can say the Lakers won't shoot like that again but they didn't shoot like that in the 2nd half and still built that huge lead. Not to mention, you give nikkas that many wide open shots and they can get hot. I had questions about what they would do with the Lakers size with a healthy Bam. Without him or with him limited, what are they gonna do? That small lineup was getting destroyed. There is always shooting but they don't have someone that demands a double like Harden and the Lakers have all those quality defenders.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Lebron always gets his stats when the games is basically over. He turns up the intensity and closes a team when Lakers have the momentum and essentially their foot on the other team neck

I’d like to see him perform the same while losing double digits down in the 3rd/4th and will his team to win

Triple doubles mean nothing to me from Lebron in the bigger picture of the actual game and winning. Same way they didn’t mean anything from Westbrook.

Dudes going out sad on here man :mjlol:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Eiu_kwBU0AEeAft

Status
Not open for further replies.