CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
With how much Goran moves off balland how much he drives, I don't know what value he's going to have if he cant really put weight on that foot. They can have Nunn and Herro bring the ball up the court, but neither of those two seem good setting the table right now
If the heat are being truthful and not exaggerating his injury he's done for the series. Plantar fasciitis feels fine when not moving but a couple times up and down the court the pain intensity increases way too much for him to run. It sucks because they have their 3 main guys banged up was hoping it would be a competitive series.

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
All I’m saying is AD deserves way more credit than he gets and Lebron is stat padding trying to get triple doubles after the games are won

Also we all know the Lakers are winning this series so why delay the inevitable?

Let’s just begin the MVP talk on a game by game basis. That obviously what all Lebron fans are thinking

Plus it’s more fun watching that way and definitely more interesting than focusing on the Heat players performance :hubie:
How many times are you going to understand that the Heat pulled within 13pts from being up 32? In that stretch, Lebron wasnt even trying to score until it was within 13pts

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
It's not simply LBJ avg a triple double that would get him the Finals MVP; it would be combo of if Davis' is leading them in scoring but hardly rebounding or assisting and lebron is only avg less than 3 or 4 points less while still getting 10+ boards and 9+ assist. Let's take their last series stat lines for example

Davis 31.2 ppg 54.9 FG% 6.2 rbs 2.6 ast

Anthony Davis Game by Game Stats and Performance | ESPN

Lebron 27.0 ppg 52.9 FG% 10.4 rbs 9.0 ast

LeBron James Game by Game Stats and Performance | ESPN

Lebron's line in undeniably better even while avg 4 less points.

The reason why? Lebron has to get everybody else involved while Davis can solely look to get his offense/play as a finisher

AD is a dominant defensive player though.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Lakers in 5 because I believe Spo will find to get them a win but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if it's not a sweep...the Lakers just have too much while Miami just doesn't have enough and with the injures to Dragic and Adebayo I just don't see Miami making this a series.

Jimmy Butler played good but that's not enough for the Heat like Big Perk said the other day Jimmy's has to be the man and average around 25+ppg in order for Miami to at least win a game or two.

I like Butler but sometimes he's too offensively inconsistent to take over a game and that's why Adebayo (who's now injured), Herro, Robinson, Crowder, etc gotta step up which is one of the main reasons Miami made it this far because of those guys being offensively reliable this postseason.

Last edited:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You realize how easy it is to blow a 20 point lead in a matter of minutes? Vogul wasn't going to take Lebron out of his reg schedule of mins, simply because they were up 26 at the start of the 4th. lebron still played less minutes than Davis

NhkcILF.png

Yep, man cats on the stat pad bs are embarrassing themselves. Dude only took 17 shots/none were forced. He was feeding AD with no problem/Would've had double digit assist before the 4th if cats could hit shots. Nothing about his play last night screamed force or stat pad:mjlol:. Cats will try to find every little thing to nitpick about in regards to Bron.

Status
Not open for further replies.