CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m talking how he’s been playing lately in these playoffs.

Honestly Rondo has been just as important as Lebron

AD is the one keeping them in games, Lebron is doing little things throughout the game/getting his stats up

And in late in the 4th when the game is in the Lakers control Lebron goes to work and puts the dagger in.
:mjlol::mjlol:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Just peeped the heat got players hurt.

we that physical?:lupe:

Dwight setting that tone :wow:

Bam was being a dumbass the whole game with the jumping over the back shyt he has to learn to box out or just get into a better position to defend who gets the rebound the refs could’ve called him on that often. Against other teams he could get away with that but doing that to Howard is going to fukk his body up because Howard’s shoulders are like granite. Certain dudes in the NBA built different different

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Lebron always gets his stats when the games is basically over. He turns up the intensity and closes a team when Lakers have the momentum and essentially their foot on the other team neck

I’d like to see him perform the same while losing double digits down in the 3rd/4th and will his team to win

Triple doubles mean nothing to me from Lebron in the bigger picture of the actual game and winning. Same way they didn’t mean anything from Westbrook.
Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif

fukkin idiot

Lakers in 4 faghot

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I give props to frank Vogel as wel dude has no problems not playing anyone or sticking to what’s working. Doesn’t panic and adapts

great hire
props from me to him for that too. Thats something ty lue almost never did during bron run with the cavs. Thats why i nvr understand when analyst say hes a good coach. I remember watching those series and how he wouldnt change a damn thing no matter what. Bron needed a coach like vogel during these years when he's not gonna be able to carry like he used to.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bam was being a dumbass the whole game with the jumping over the back shyt he has to learn to box out or just get into a better position to defend who gets the rebound the refs could’ve called him on that often. Against other teams he could get away with that but doing that to Howard is going to fukk his body up because Howard’s shoulders are like granite. Certain dudes in the NBA built different different

bam was looking like arnold while dwight was looking like wilt

52oyS.jpg

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Lebron always gets his stats when the games is basically over. He turns up the intensity and closes a team when Lakers have the momentum and essentially their foot on the other team neck

I’d like to see him perform the same while losing double digits down in the 3rd/4th and will his team to win

Triple doubles mean nothing to me from Lebron in the bigger picture of the actual game and winning. Same way they didn’t mean anything from Westbrook.
ahh so u dont remember the triple double he had to comeback from a 26pt deficit against the pacers? :jbhmm:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
It’s a shame to see Bam, Dragic, and Butler all get injured. This Lakers team was going to be hard to beat with the Heat at full strength so their best players missing games or being limited isn’t going to help.

What I find amazing is how this Lakers team has turned into a juggernaut. At the start of the season I don’t think many (including some Laker fans) were expecting this team to be so dominant by the time of the postseason. They are absolutely walking through teams. Each team they’ve played they seem to figure out pretty quickly. It’s a well constructed team too. Bron and AD are clearly the stars but Dwight, Rondo, Caruso, Green, KCP, and Morris have all been excellent complimentary pieces.

It’s fukking incredible that Bron plays the way he does at this stage in his career. He’s still a legit top 5 player. This man is in his tenth Finals. Tenth. He gon ever fall off??

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spo has one option: let AD get 50 and stop helping off the shooters. Much better chance than leaving guys wide open for Bubble 3s.

Same with Lebron. He’s most dangerous when he’s drawing help. Make them beat you scoring. On AD you can double if he turns his back, but I’m not doubling or helping on a Lebron drive. If he can get 40-50 consistently at 35, so be it :yeshrug:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The overreactions after one game is crazy :russ:

That’s sports though

Dragic is done. Torn plantar fascia. Adebayo is also banged up. Heat have no answer for AD and he'll look like God every time he steps on the court. I had Lakers in 6 but I would not be surprised if they swept. Heat have no good way to cope with the Lakers size and length at all.

Daps
Spo has one option: let AD get 50 and stop helping off the shooters. Much better chance than leaving guys wide open for Bubble 3s.

Same with Lebron. He’s most dangerous when he’s drawing help. Make them beat you scoring. On AD you can double if he turns his back, but I’m not doubling or helping on a Lebron drive. If he can get 40-50 consistently at 35, so be it :yeshrug:

This is more or less what GS did to beat the Cavs for their last championship. Let Bron go off for 50 in game 1 attacking near every possession on his hero ball shyt... left him completely gassed by game 4. Spo trying the zone that worked against overrated good ol' boy Stevens in the ECF made some sense to start the series considering how streaky the Lakers shooters can sometimes be... but its clear now with how locked in that whole team is on top of the bubble environment naturally empowering wide open shooters that sticking to that strategy is going to get them burned. Might as well play Bron straight up, dare him to hog the ball and chase the FMVP glory and pray he gasses out in the process before the series is over. Hope you get a scenario like the 4th quarter of this game where Bron was getting layups but guys like Nunn were slowly whittling an insurmountable 30+ pt deficit into an almost manageable one. Far from ideal, but with Dragic out and Bam AND Jimmy hobbled any of your "ideal" scenarios and gameplans coming into the series are already out the window... :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.