CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anyways... I hope this series is competitive... The Heat have played far too well to go out in embarrassing fashion... I don't think that the Lakers first half shooting is sustainable at all... But defensively if they keep giving AD minutes at the 5 and unlock that switching defense against this particular heat team they will be tough to beat... They dot't have a guy as shifty and imaginative off the dribble as Murray with the nuggets which allows LA to suffocate the Heat when their shots aren't falling
The most competitive thing about this series will be Bron and AD competing against each other for Finals MVP breh
:russ:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Lebron always gets his stats when the games is basically over. He turns up the intensity and closes a team when Lakers have the momentum and essentially their foot on the other team neck

I’d like to see him perform the same while losing double digits down in the 3rd/4th and will his team to win

Triple doubles mean nothing to me from Lebron in the bigger picture of the actual game and winning. Same way they didn’t mean anything from Westbrook.
The object of the game is to not be down 13 or 14 in the 3rd or 4th quarter lol

the damn team only lost 3 games out of 16

what more do u want lol

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
the Lakers just blew out the Heat in game 1 and all we are doing here is having a pseudo-discussion about who should be Finals MVP :dwillhuh:

That’s why I try to stay away from the hot take shows. I’ll watch a tiny bit here and there but other than that NBA discourse is pretty toxic. You can have different opinions or like different types of players but some of the extra shyt is meh :ld:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Lebron always gets his stats when the games is basically over. He turns up the intensity and closes a team when Lakers have the momentum and essentially their foot on the other team neck

I’d like to see him perform the same while losing double digits down in the 3rd/4th and will his team to win

Triple doubles mean nothing to me from Lebron in the bigger picture of the actual game and winning. Same way they didn’t mean anything from Westbrook.

:dwillhuh:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yup. Lebron already publicly called out the media for only giving him 10 mvp votes. He knew what he was doing. AD has to put up wilt chamberlain numbers to win fmvp.
There's only been Game 1 and y'all already conceding the series and bytching about the accolades you imagine LBJ gonna receive. :russ:

If both players continue with games just like this one then AD will win the MVP. If there are close games coming then whatever happens in those will probably matter a lot more.

You've never seen Lebron play well and lead his team to a win before? :russ: the coli strikes again!
A lot of Bron hater takes seem to be based on the idea that the 2006-2018 postseasons never happened outside of the 2010 Celtics, 2011 Mavs, and 2017 Warriors series.

That's the same guy who claimed the NBA has rigged literally every round of the playoffs for the Lakers this year and who said after Game 4 that LeBron was only the 4th-best player in the Denver series.

(he also thought that corona was a hoax and that Trump was going to implement Kanye's agenda for the Black community, so he might not be operating with a full deck)

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The object of the game is to not be down 13 or 14 in the 3rd or 4th quarter lol

the damn team only lost 3 games out of 16

what more do u want lol

All I’m saying is AD deserves way more credit than he gets and Lebron is stat padding trying to get triple doubles after the games are won

Also we all know the Lakers are winning this series so why delay the inevitable?

Let’s just begin the MVP talk on a game by game basis. That obviously what all Lebron fans are thinking

Plus it’s more fun watching that way and definitely more interesting than focusing on the Heat players performance :hubie:

Status
Not open for further replies.