CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I forgot about Lakers Nets :mjlol:

warriors Cavs '18 more predictable than Warriors Cavs '15 :gucci:it was Lebron James and Matthew Dellavadova against the West All Stars starting five
First off, Kyrie was available before Game 1, we didn't know he'd be lost in the 1st game.

Second, out of the first 3 games the Cavs won two and had a shot to with the other. If they were up 3-0 the Warriors might have folded. But the Cavs didn't have the bodies to put that effort up past 3 games - Shrump was hurt, Delly was hospitalized, and Bron was wasted.

Difference between 2015 and 2018 is that the Warriors were still fresh in 2015 and vulnerable. In 2018 they were a known factor and their floor was really, really low. With KD-Steph-Klay-Iggy-Dray all playing in their 3rd Finals there was just zero chance that they were going to fold up or choke like the 2015 team might have.

Also, Love was so pathetically bad in the 2018 playoffs that the 2018 roster might as well have been as sorry as the 2015 one. He ONLY scored in series that were already decided. :francis:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
AD was the best player in this game, but I dont think its reasonable to say hes been their most valuable player, or at least in last series. Bron was ass, AD was good, they struggled against the Nugs. Bron good when AD good and they smoked em in those minutes.

you can further contextualize those moments if you want, but this matchup is the first one I felt like they would've won regardless of if Bron had a "statistically impressive" game (not like he wasn't good himself in the minutes I watched)

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

With how much Goran moves off balland how much he drives, I don't know what value he's going to have if he cant really put weight on that foot. They can have Nunn and Herro bring the ball up the court, but neither of those two seem good setting the table right now

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I swear if they rob AD of his rightful Finals MVP cause "LeBrOn AlMoSt AvErAgEd A tWiPuHl DuBbA aT 35 yEaRs OlD" or some bullshyt like that :scust:You know that clown karen Rachel Nichols already got her ballot for him written up with that as her narrative :unimpressed:

you might as well get ready, they gonna make sure of it

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AD was the best player in this game, but I dont think its reasonable to say hes been their most valuable player, or at least in last series. Bron was ass, AD was good, they struggled against the Nugs. Bron good when AD good and they smoked em in those minutes.

you can further contextualize those moments if you want, but this matchup is the first one I felt like they would've won regardless of if Bron had a "statistically impressive" game (not like he wasn't good himself in the minutes I watched)

Lebron always gets his stats when the games is basically over. He turns up the intensity and closes a team when Lakers have the momentum and essentially their foot on the other team neck

I’d like to see him perform the same while losing double digits down in the 3rd/4th and will his team to win

Triple doubles mean nothing to me from Lebron in the bigger picture of the actual game and winning. Same way they didn’t mean anything from Westbrook.

Bini Knight

All Star
Daps
Lebron always gets his stats when the games is basically over. He turns up the intensity and closes a team when Lakers have the momentum and essentially their foot on the other team neck

I’d like to see him perform the same while losing double digits down in the 3rd/4th and will his team to win

Triple doubles mean nothing to me from Lebron in the bigger picture of the actual game and winning. Same way they didn’t mean anything from Westbrook.
You've never seen Lebron play well and lead his team to a win before? :russ: the coli strikes again!

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You've never seen Lebron play well and lead his team to a win before? :russ: the coli strikes again!

I’m talking how he’s been playing lately in these playoffs.

Honestly Rondo has been just as important as Lebron

AD is the one keeping them in games, Lebron is doing little things throughout the game/getting his stats up

And in late in the 4th when the game is in the Lakers control Lebron goes to work and puts the dagger in.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

AD is the one keeping them in games, Lebron is doing little things throughout the game/getting his stats up

And in late in the 4th when the game is in the Lakers control Lebron goes to work and puts the dagger in.

AD avg 2 rebounds the last 3 games :stopitslime:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

player impact in these playoffs

bLfFzOS.png

Status
Not open for further replies.