CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Hate this matchup for LA. I really believe this is the series someone like Avery Bradley will be needed.

The Belushi Brothers are shooting they ass off. AD will get whatever he wants, we don't win if the bench don't step up

word i don't want to be negative but i hate this match up for us

plus i look at their ability to close and it has me :lupe:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
you lucky you made this thread title cuz i had one that was real disrespectful and it goes somethin like "you turned ya back on the Don like Tommy Angelo but you cant escape the family"

lol y’all woulda had the jump on us if we ain’t win the other day. I tried to at least be respectful with the title since we bout to be disrespectful in this series
lGv7U9c.png

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Miami is wayy too fukking cold. Robinson and Herro are snipers, Jimmy is a dog and Adebayo will get his regardless. The heat is going to put their all on the line for this series so obviously I gotta give it to the Lakers in 4
just say lakers in 4 stop with the corny shyt...at least be original

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
MIA is going to have a hard time scoring vs. LAL.

They don't have someone that can draw double teams like Dame, Harden, and Murray.

LAL can play straight up, and their team defense is elite. Lakers in 5.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
you know we have a completely different rotation and it’s a completely different match up now but go off
im sure he knew that but if he didnt then nikkas need to stfu this is why i hate jumping out the window esp in championship game/series somenody gotta end up lookin like a dumbass when its wll over

Status
Not open for further replies.