CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
If Bam plays like he did tonight, the lakers/bron stans are going to be in for a shock. So, i let them talk all their shyt.

If my auntie had balls she would be my uncle. Bam had a great series No doubt but that was against Daniel Theis. I think AD is a little bit better defensively then Theis.

Dreamchaser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I got Miami in 7, I'm calling it now Iggy will be the x factor for the Heat. I think the Lakers will go at Herro and Robinson and try to expose their youth. It should be a good match up.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
If our shooters shoot well, we should be good. Best 3 point shooting team coming into the bubble. Boston was the best 3-point defense in the bubble. As good as LA is defensively, Miami is a more offensively efficient team than Houston or Denver. Miami is more offensively well-rounded and deeper than Houston, Denver or Portland. Constant body movement, ball movement, and Miami is great at getting to the FT-line. BBall IQ on 100. LeBron and AD will get whatever they want, but Miami just has to focus on not letting Danny Green get hot. Boston was the better 3-point shooting team, and had a gang of wings who can switch on Miami defensively or get theirs offensively. Miami has to play smart and force LA into a shooting contest. It’s gonna be Bam’a toughest series, but I like what our wings may be able to do. Just keep finding the open man and keep moving bodies. Duncan gotta keep running and running and running and make Danny green or whoever chase him. We gotta run guys like Dwight and McGee off the court. This isn’t the same heat team earlier in the regular szn. When ppl were picking Boston in 5 and 6, I tried to tell ppl the samething.

:manny:

Lakers are actually shooting the ball from three by .4 better than Miami, taking six fewer 3s per game and hitting 2 fewer...

Miami has more sharpshooter but LA has had games this postseason where Kuz, Caruso, KCP, and Rondo have all gone lights out from deep, to say nothing of Bron and AD...

Quiet as kept too, KCP has transformed from a punchline into a championship level role player, he's consistently active on defense and hits his shots...

LA is also a more offensively efficient team than Miami's opponents, with the way they bludgeon you in the paint. That could be a real issue for Miami...

Both teams are great at getting to the line...

Thinking you can force LA into a shooting contest and win probably isn't the best plan of action, as it hasn't worked for the other teams that shot it better on paper. If thats Miami's game plan they are gonna lose....

I dont know that Miami has a distinct advantage anywhere other than they play better ball movement offense, but thats not a major advantage to win the series. If I'm them, I think I say we play our game, and keep this thing close every 4thQ and hope they start choking, all the pressure is on them. I dont know that trying to count on them not shooting well or anything else is a recipe for success, keep the shyt close and see who has the last shot in the end...

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I got Miami in 7, I'm calling it now Iggy will be the x factor for the Heat. I think the Lakers will go at Herro and Robinson and try to expose their youth. It should be a good match up.

I bet iggy will be ineffective, jimmy will disappear In some games, AD will outplay Bam, Bron will be Bron, Danny green will disappoint and Rondo will turn up

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I respect the heat,their culture,and retooling process:ehh:
LWO finishes their mission:mjlit:
While most people will focus on Bron getting his 4th and rightly so:salute: A chip is really gonna make ADs legacy take a huge leap:wow:
nikka legacy aint takin no leap fool rode bron coattails to get here you think if this nikka aint hitch his wagon to lebron's he'd see a finals ? :laff: nikka was trailblazer food till he came to LA

Status
Not open for further replies.