Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
My fellow GOAT stanchise member know what time it is fukk y’all talkin bout. This for the Mamba Immortal :wow:
Yea this upcoming chip is a consolation prize, it’s like when a loved one dies but they left you a bunch of money.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
What the Nuggets need to do? Jokic needs to drop 15 lbs. Everything is slow about this guy including his release. Don't resign Milsap- biggest waste of 90 million dollars. Develop Bol Bol and MPJ. New backup Center. Gotta improve in that spot.

Daps
What the Nuggets need to do? Jokic needs to drop 15 lbs. Everything is slow about this guy including his release. Don't resign Milsap- biggest waste of 90 million dollars. Develop Bol Bol and MPJ. New backup Center. Gotta improve in that spot.
He doesn't need to drop any weight - it gives him his advantage.

The Nuggets were just severely outmatched in nearly every area. It's as simple as that.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They need a 2 like Josh Richardson but Mavs going after him

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
i dont think so, as i think he will be used alot offensively. My thinking on how it will play out is that Jimmy will defend bron and bam might have to step up offensively, thus spending to much energy for defense as he should to stop AD.
thats assuming that Heat have their defensive priorities on Bron first tho.