Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Lakers are tough, man. AD and Bron did what you would expect. Other guys were great. Thought Howard started off with a big contribution. Rondo came through late. KCP hit some big shots.

Nuggets were right there at the end. At that three-minute mark Bron picked up Murray and Murray just couldn’t finish. Bron was too strong (I wonder where that same energy was against KD but I digress.) I thought Bron picking up Murray at the end was huge. I guarantee Murray wished he had those possessions back. Those were missed opportunities. With that said Murray was fukking great. I’m think he has really turned the corner. Jokic was a non-factor in the fourth. Too bad. Well, both teams have been in this same position the first and second rounds. Lakers haven’t lost a second game. Nuggets haven’t lost an elimination game. We’ll see who prevails.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lakers are tough, man. AD and Bron did what you would expect. Other guys were great. Thought Howard started off with a big contribution. Rondo came through late. KCP hit some big shots.

Nuggets were right there at the end. At that three-minute mark Bron picked up Murray and Murray just couldn’t finish. Bron was too strong (I wonder where that same energy was against KD but I digress.) I thought Bron picking up Murray at the end was huge. I guarantee Murray wished he had those possessions back. Those were missed opportunities. With that said Murray was fukking great. I’m think he has really turned the corner. Jokic was a non-factor in the fourth. Too bad. Well, both teams have been in this same position the first and second rounds. Lakers haven’t lost a second game. Nuggets haven’t lost an elimination game. We’ll see who prevails.

I think LeBron and KD have a non-aggression pact.:russ: Seems like they rarely play each hard on the defensive end.:hubie: