• Poll closed .

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It was 29-22 last game not as completely obvious as 35-23 in a 4 point game.
It was a 6-point game, and 4 of the free throws were on intentional fouls in the last 30 seconds so it was really only a 31-23 disparity.

Game 1: Lakers had 37-28 advantage in a 12-point game.
Game 2: Nuggets had 33-19 advantage in a 2-point game. Biggest disparity of the series and y'all ignored it.
Game 3: Nuggets had 29-23 advantage in an 8-point game
Game 4: Lakers had 31-23 advantage (before intentional fouls) in a 4-point game

For the series Nuggets/Lakers have practically shot the exact same # of free throws and that's only because the Lakers got fouled intentionally at the end tonight. They somehow jumped from 20.9 fts/game in the regular season to 28 fts/game in this series, and that's odd against a team with as many good defenders as the Lakers have.

And the #'s shouldn't be equal anyway. Nuggets are usually a poor FT drawing team, one of the worst in the league, because they don't have the players with the physical tools to just get themselves to the line like that. Lakers are one of the better foul-drawing teams in the league because they have LBJ and AD who are tough for other teams to contain. If we went by season averages Lakers would be ahead by 14 free throws for the series at this point (about 3.5 a game).

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
It was a 6-point game, and 4 of the free throws were on intentional fouls in the last 30 seconds so it was really only a 31-23 disparity.

Game 1: Lakers had 37-28 advantage in a 12-point game.
Game 2: Nuggets had 33-19 advantage in a 2-point game. Biggest disparity of the series and y'all ignored it.
Game 3: Nuggets had 29-23 advantage in an 8-point game
Game 4: Lakers had 31-23 advantage (before intentional fouls) in a 4-point game

For the series Nuggets/Lakers have practically shot the exact same # of free throws and that's only because the Lakers got fouled intentionally at the end tonight.

Refs impacted the final 3 mins of this game when it was a 3 point game...and thats pivotal because the Nuggets have almost no shot at 3-1 as opposed to 2-2 and believe me the NBA doesnt want the NUggets in the finals...

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
After going through twitter I've come to the conclusion that people don't actually know what "shutting down" means.

Murray just started passing out of double teams. Denver was still getting what they wanted.... they just couldn't rebound.

WTF are y'all talking about:wtf:

Now that I'm thinking about it, people thought Delle was "shutting down" Steph in 2016.:dead: This was lowkey a similar situation.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Need Chuck D to shyt on Charles for his shytty talking points

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Refs impacted the final 3 mins of this game when it was a 3 point game...and thats pivotal because the Nuggets have almost no shot at 3-1 as opposed to 2-2 and believe me the NBA doesnt want the NUggets in the finals...

The NBA didn't "want" the Nuggets in this series either. The NBA doesn't "want" the Heat on the finals.

But.....

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
didn't get to watch this one brehs. did the lakers win to basically put the series out of reach?:smugfavre:i only ask cause it was a lot of nuggets fans saying denver was bout to take over:mjgrin: