Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Yo, is something wrong with the 24 second clock or are there new rules for the playoffs?:picard:

When Bron took that shot and missed and lakers got the ball back. the clock reset to 14 seconds before the foul.

Thats about the 2nd time Ive noticed the Lakers get an offensive rebound but not get a full 24 second clock?

Am I missing something?:ohhh:
:mjtf: thats been happening for 2 years now.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Refs impacted the final 3 mins of this game when it was a 3 point game...and thats pivotal because the Nuggets have almost no shot at 3-1 as opposed to 2-2 and believe me the NBA doesnt want the NUggets in the finals...
Oh, I definitely agree that the refs impacted the game tonight. I already said that in the "Lakers complained" thread.

But they impacted it the other way in Games 2 and 3. Nuggets had a massive 33-19 advantage in Game 2 that they didn't completely deserve and LBJ couldn't buy a call in Game 3.

Nuggets averaged 20.9 fts/game in the regular season, 17 fts/game against the Jazz, and 21 fts/game against the Nuggets. Now suddenly they're getting 28 fts/game against the Lakers? Lakers averaging 28 fts/game too but they're usually a strong foul-drawing team, the Nuggets are one of the worst. So it was definitely odd.

You can claim the league wants the Lakers to win (I wouldn't disagree), but the league also didn't want the Nuggets to get swept. More games matter more to them than who plays. Not saying that determines the outcome but I do feel it influences it.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The NBA didn't "want" the Nuggets in this series either. The NBA doesn't "want" the Heat on the finals.

But.....

As long as the Lakers/Lebron are there,it dont matter who the East team is....Lebron is the sure thing ratings wise.As a ref you can take away foul shots and impact a game you cant do nothing when a team makes shots and thats what happened in game 7 vs LAC nothing the NBA could do about it LA went ice cold and Denver were making shots....Only chance you can influence a game is fouls when it turns into a slugfest late...and thats what happened in tonights game.

It turned into a HC shyt show for both teams and almost all 50 50 calls went in favor or LAL.

Thats how a game is manipulated.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
In the NBA, when you block the shot first, marginal contact afterwards is rarely called. I have yet to see a replay that shows he hit Murray's arm and didn't get the ball.
Man GTFOH. That is an obvious foul.

It's not even fukking clear he gets the ball. That's a bigger assumption than the hit to the forearm.