Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I know some hate to see it but the Nuggets are one of four teams left in the playoffs. I don’t even know what that means that they’re not real contenders. They got a chance breh. Lakers might be Mike Tyson but maybe the Nuggets are Buster Douglas. Anything can happen.
your buster douglas example is what i mean. tyson had to be poorly-trained and in a fukked-up mental state for douglas to beat him and even then, he arguably didn't win. a real tyson would knock douglas the fukk out within 3 rounds. them not being real contenders is just what i said. they beat the clippers bc the clippers didn't play up to their potential. on paper, the clippers are the better team, a championship-caliber team. denver is not. it's the same with the lakers, a shytload of turnovers and errors gives denver a win, but denver is not on LA's level in any way. They cannot go 100 percent with a 100 percent-performing LA and come out that series victorious. That's what I mean about them not being real contenders. to be a real champion, you gotta be able to beat a real champion at their best. if you depend on the refs bailing you out or the champion playing a complete 180 from how they usually do, then you ain't doin shyt.

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
the lakers had 16 turnovers today and avg 15.2 for the season. rank 22nd in the league in turnovers per game, they dont take care of the ball all that well :yeshrug:

i dont think you will see KCP put up 18 in a game again like he did in game 2 either
True on KCP. Its thecway he put up the points. For players like KCP its incidental so one game its Caruso, the other its Kuzma etc Grant had the ball as a true option for Denver but you cant rely on that type of production to repeat and the Lakers clearly didn't scout for him until they played zone and he looked lost

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
your buster douglas example is what i mean. tyson had to be poorly-trained and in a fukked-up mental state for douglas to beat him and even then, he arguably didn't win. a real tyson would knock douglas the fukk out within 3 rounds. them not being real contenders is just what i said. they beat the clippers bc the clippers didn't play up to their potential. on paper, the clippers are the better team, a championship-caliber team. denver is not. it's the same with the lakers, a shytload of turnovers and errors gives denver a win, but denver is not on LA's level in any way. They cannot go 100 percent with a 100 percent-performing LA and come out that series victorious. That's what I mean about them not being real contenders. to be a real champion, you gotta be able to beat a real champion at their best. if you depend on the refs bailing you out or the champion playing a complete 180 from how they usually do, then you ain't doin shyt.

In other words
full

So did the Lakers underperform, the Nuggets get lucky, or the refs cheat? :patrice:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
:laff:

Y'all gotta be just parody accounts at this point.

Name one time in NBA history where a player went 30-10-11 on 14-23 shooting with 2 blocks and 2 steals and was blamed for the loss.

5-7 for 11 points in the fourth including a three, 2 assists, 2 boards, a steal and a block.

+2 in a game his team lost by 8....so they were -10 in the 10 minutes he was on the bench.
Check his stats:blessed:

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Jokic: 10 rebounds
Millsap: 8 rebounds
Murray: 8 rebounds
Porter: 6 rebounds
Craig: 6 rebounds
AD, Dwight, McGee, Morris, Kuzma: 5 rebounds combined

Every fukking PF/Center on the Lakers COMBINED only managed 5 rebounds total. That has to be an all-time NBA postseason record, there's no way that has ever happened before in the history of the league.

And all five of those bigs: 1 freaking offensive board the entire game. TOTAL

How does that even happen?

:laff:

Y'all gotta be just parody accounts at this point.

Name one time in NBA history where a player went 30-10-11 on 14-23 shooting with 2 blocks and 2 steals and was blamed for the loss.

5-7 for 11 points in the fourth including a three, 2 assists, 2 boards, a steal and a block.

+2 in a game his team lost by 8....so they were -10 in the 10 minutes he was on the bench.
Tbh, i prefer for Lebron to get in rhythm much earlier than he did like in game 2.
The plays in the last 3 minutes were disappointing and him and AD moved away from the 2 man game that sparked the run. At worst, he should be using AD and Dwight's presence to gun and have them do put backs but thats for Vogel to scheme for the rest of the series. Denver is a scrappy team and there is a reason why they are always down big or why teams go on big runs against them when they have the lead

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
See everybody is so fukking predictable and just assume the Lakers was go win tonight! Skip ass said they was go win by 20! Stephen a smith said they were go lose too! Lakers is not that good brehs.

I guarantee you if Lakers lose this series, Lebron is going to recruit some other star player to be on Lakers.

I'm so sick of everybody praising this Mfer like he just the best to lead a team to the finals, when he hand pick who he wants on his team!
Project bullshyt, brehs :mjlol: :scust:

At least wait for the loss damn

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Rewatched the game, KCP's missed open 3 to tie the game was huge. From there, the Lakers fumbled the next few plays to tie try to tie the game and they played as if there was little time left which allowed Denver to stop the bleeding
brons turnover trying to force a pass to kcp and that kcp missed three ended the momentum of the run and killed whatever last bit of energy they had left. bron and ad need to play closer to the rim esp later when there more exausted trying to go from the 3 point line is just gonna be a turnover or bad shot

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
You sound like you have a hater app that lets you zone in for potential criticism. Interesting projection:sas2:
Shhhh:lolbron:

But seriously. OP didn’t say Bron should have all the blame. I’m not saying that. But the problem is peasants suggest he deserves NO BLAME because “check my stats”:yeshrug:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
See everybody is so fukking predictable and just assume the Lakers was go win tonight! Skip ass said they was go win by 20! Stephen a smith said they were go lose too! Lakers is not that good brehs.

I guarantee you if Lakers lose this series, Lebron is going to recruit some other star player to be on Lakers.

I'm so sick of everybody praising this Mfer like he just the best to lead a team to the finals, when he hand pick who he wants on his team!

Somebody go help this breh out :damn: