Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
See everybody is so fukking predictable and just assume the Lakers was go win tonight! Skip ass said they was go win by 20! Stephen a smith said they were go lose too! Lakers is not that good brehs.

I guarantee you if Lakers lose this series, Lebron is going to recruit some other star player to be on Lakers.

I'm so sick of everybody praising this Mfer like he just the best to lead a team to the finals, when he hand pick who he wants on his team!
You are running your mouth sideways and making guarantees you cant meet.

The Lakers were not even predicted to come anywhere above 5th on the standings until they showed they could keep winning. The were predicted to lose against Portland - they won 4-1, Houston was supposed to knock them out - they won 4-1.
Keep running that mouth and forked tongue:usure:

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
they aren't on the lakers level. the only reason they appear to be is because los angeles has for two games in a row made a bunch of dumbass mistakes that they usually don't do. anyone will look good if their opponent plays like a bunch of imbeciles. they still gonna lose this series so it's whatever anyway.
25 points off 16 turnovers, 14 of the 16 turnovers were silly unforced errors

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they have to prep on how to beat the zone. They looked flabbergasted. Also to keep Jokic around the basket as much as possible. They kept him on the perimeter way too much the first 2 games.

and less Plumlee. the world would be a better place without more Plumlee brothers

Thanks for the insight bro Jokic seems like he would be perfect to kill the middle of the zone.

Mike Malone good with the x's and o's he will adjust.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
the nuggets are not real champion contenders. they can only beat LA if LA doesn't do what they're supposed to do. all that i posted is frustration because I understand the first two sentences I typed. it would be like you watching mike tyson fight some fukking amateur fighter and tyson is losing rounds to him. if you're a fan of tyson, you'd be frustrated at that because you know the other guy shouldn't even be in the ring with someone of mike's caliber.
I know some hate to see it but the Nuggets are one of four teams left in the playoffs. I don’t even know what that means that they’re not real contenders. They got a chance breh. Lakers might be Mike Tyson but maybe the Nuggets are Buster Douglas. Anything can happen.

im not you

All Star
Daps
they aren't on the lakers level. the only reason they appear to be is because los angeles has for two games in a row made a bunch of dumbass mistakes that they usually don't do. anyone will look good if their opponent plays like a bunch of imbeciles. they still gonna lose this series so it's whatever anyway.

the lakers guardplay isn't good by any means, caruso playing extended minutes shows that. at some point if the boys keep playing like ass it's because they're ass :yeshrug: we'll see as the series wears on who shows up

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Jokic: 10 rebounds
Millsap: 8 rebounds
Murray: 8 rebounds
Porter: 6 rebounds
Craig: 6 rebounds
AD, Dwight, McGee, Morris, Kuzma: 5 rebounds combined

Every fukking PF/Center on the Lakers COMBINED only managed 5 rebounds total. That has to be an all-time NBA postseason record, there's no way that has ever happened before in the history of the league.

And all five of those bigs: 1 freaking offensive board the entire game. TOTAL

How does that even happen?

Lebron will once again go without blame even though he played a poor game and did nothing late but leak out for fast breaks
:laff:

Y'all gotta be just parody accounts at this point.

Name one time in NBA history where a player went 30-10-11 on 14-23 shooting with 2 blocks and 2 steals and was blamed for the loss.

5-7 for 11 points in the fourth including a three, 2 assists, 2 boards, a steal and a block.

+2 in a game his team lost by 8....so they were -10 in the 10 minutes he was on the bench.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I know some hate to see it but the Nuggets are one of four teams left in the playoffs. I don’t even know what that means that they’re not real contenders. They got a chance breh. Lakers might be Mike Tyson but maybe the Nuggets are Buster Douglas. Anything can happen.

I expect Denver to roll over and die by Saturday. :unimpressed:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
25 points off 16 turnovers, 14 of the 16 turnovers were silly unforced errors
that's what i been saying. LA beatin themselves if anything. They don't usually play this badly for so long. AD lookin gassed, Lebron playing like he's tired too for long stretches, mufukkas not gettin rebounds. If these things weren't happening, these games would be blowouts.

im not you

All Star
Daps
The lakers are 3 turnovers per game away from being up 3-0. They madevGrant look like some star but watch him revert to his usual averages

the lakers had 16 turnovers today and avg 15.2 for the season. rank 22nd in the league in turnovers per game, they dont take care of the ball all that well :yeshrug:

i dont think you will see KCP put up 18 in a game again like he did in game 2 either