• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
2 of Rondo’s late steals were clearly fouls :ufdup:

Dudes in here talking about their run being stalled :bryan: there wouldn’t have been a run if the refs made the right call. They also wiped away a crucial Porter lay in that shouldn’t have been called to further extend the Laker’s run.
Like calling plays that weren't fouls the whole game? Grant stepping on Kuzma's leg or Dwight getting techs and Joker falling over evertime Dwight is near him? How about the massive free throw disparity? The fact that Grant had more freethrows in the game vs. What Lebron has had the entire series so far

Shoulda, woulda, coulda, foka, fuka, puka etc:yeshrug:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Denver can beat this Lakers team simply by just tiring them out. Jokic puts AD in the post repeatedly. Take advantage of the fact that AD was right to move to PF. Cause centers are too strong for him. Get him in foul trouble. Get him tired.

I noticed Denver playing the LA centers differently. AD was getting posted up repeatedly and Dwight was being brought up to the top of the key. Taking away La rim protection.

Clippers used to get gassed against the nuggets and I wouldn't be surprised if at some point an old Lakers team would too especially as a series progresses. Denver got no big names but I've been on record saying they are the team I like when not stanning my failing wizards because they have a lot of players I've liked pre draft. Almost every key member of their front office were in the wizards organization. Then there's players like jerami Grant who I liked when he and richaun Holmes in Philly used to just beat us off the bench with their athleticism. He and Tory Craig are ideal against LeBron.

Denver is well coached and they stick to the plan. I think they have figured out how to beat this laker team now.

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Jokic: 10 rebounds
Millsap: 8 rebounds
Murray: 8 rebounds
Porter: 6 rebounds
Craig: 6 rebounds
AD, Dwight, McGee, Morris, Kuzma: 5 rebounds combined

Every fukking PF/Center on the Lakers COMBINED only managed 5 rebounds total. That has to be an all-time NBA postseason record, there's no way that has ever happened before in the history of the league.

And all five of those bigs: 1 freaking offensive board the entire game. TOTAL

How does that even happen?

:laff:

Y'all gotta be just parody accounts at this point.

Name one time in NBA history where a player went 30-10-11 on 14-23 shooting with 2 blocks and 2 steals and was blamed for the loss.

5-7 for 11 points in the fourth including a three, 2 assists, 2 boards, a steal and a block.

+2 in a game his team lost by 8....so they were -10 in the 10 minutes he was on the bench.

LEBRON WAS WEAKSAUCE .. STOP POSTING THE STATPADDING NUMBERS U COCCSUCKIN CLOWN

YES, AD WAS AWFUL.. YES, KUZMA PLAYED LIKE A GIANT FAGOT.. NO DOUBT, THE ENTIRE TEAM PLAYED A SHIITY GAME

BUT AFTER WE CUT THE LEAD TO THREE, THATS WHEN LEBRON IS SUPPOSED TO STEP UP N SEAL THE DEAL. INSTEAD, HE REVERTED TO POUNDING THE BALL, ONCE AGAIN.. MAKING CRUCIAL TURNOVERS AT THE MOST IMPORTANT JUNCTURE OF THE GAME.. BRICKIN THREES, BALL-STOPPING, LOOKIN GASSED..... BUT GO AHEAD AND POST HIS STATS WHEN THOSE OF US WHO WATCHED THE GAME WITOUT HIS DICC IN OUR MOUTH KNO EXACTLY WHAT WE SAW

AND I KNOW UR READING THIS BIITCH

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Denver can beat this Lakers team simply by just tiring them out. Jokic puts AD in the post repeatedly. Take advantage of the fact that AD was right to move to PF. Cause centers are too strong for him. Get him in foul trouble. Get him tired.

I noticed Denver playing the LA centers differently. AD was getting posted up repeatedly and Dwight was being brought up to the top of the key. Taking away La rim protection.

Clippers used to get gassed against the nuggets and I wouldn't be surprised if at some point an old Lakers team would too especially as a series progresses. Denver got no big names but I've been on record saying they are the team I like when not stanning my failing wizards because they have a lot of players I've liked pre draft. And some like jerami Grant I liked when he and richaun Holmes in Philly used to just beat us off the bench with their athleticism. He and Tory Craig are ideal against LeBron.

Denver is well coached and they stick to the plan. I think they have figured out how to beat this laker team now.
:pachaha:Breh why you fanning out? Lakers win next game it’s 3-1:martin::unimpressed:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
2 of Rondo’s late steals were clearly fouls :ufdup:

Dudes in here talking about their run being stalled :bryan: there wouldn’t have been a run if the refs made the right call. They also wiped away a crucial Porter lay in that shouldn’t have been called to further extend the Laker’s run.
Facts

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
LEBRON WAS WEAKSAUCE .. STOP POSTING THE STATPADDING NUMBERS U COCCSUCKIN CLOWN

YES, AD WAS AWFUL.. YES, KUZMA PLAYED LIKE A GIANT FAGOT.. NO DOUBT, THE ENTIRE TEAM PLAYED A SHIITY GAME

BUT AFTER WE CUT THE LEAD TO THREE, THATS WHEN LEBRON IS SUPPOSED TO STEP UP N SEAL THE DEAL. INSTEAD, HE REVERTED TO POUNDING THE BALL, ONCE AGAIN.. MAKING CRUCIAL TURNOVERS AT THE MOST IMPORTANT JUNCTURE OF THE GAME.. BRICKIN THREES, BALL-STOPPING, LOOKIN GASSED..... BUT GO AHEAD AND POST HIS STATS WHEN THOSE OF US WHO WATCHED THE GAME WITOUT HIS DICC IN OUR MOUTH KNO EXACTLY WHAT WE SAW

AND I KNOW UR READING THIS BIITCH

what is wrong with you? :dahell:

You need a break from this forum

James Dean

All Star
Daps
See everybody is so fukking predictable and just assume the Lakers was go win tonight! Skip ass said they was go win by 20! Stephen a smith said they were go lose too! Lakers is not that good brehs.

I guarantee you if Lakers lose this series, Lebron is going to recruit some other star player to be on Lakers.

I'm so sick of everybody praising this Mfer like he just the best to lead a team to the finals, when he hand pick who he wants on his team!
It will be ok breh.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fair or not games like this are why people say fairly or not lebron lacks killer instinct. For the first 3 quarters it seems lebron came out in a haze/daze and it traveled through the entire team and they looked like they already won the title.

laker fans why does caruse get tick over jr and dion. He's awful not sure if he has pictures of vogel but he shouldn't play anymore. this series is over his head. Yeah he plays hard but the lakers need guys who can put the ball in the hole.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Lakers fans with all the excuses in here lmao. FOH blaming the refs and Denver has played like shyt too. If they get any production from their other starters or anyone off of their bench then they win

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Breh, a "leak out dunk" is when a player slips downcourt anticipating a missed shot and gets ahead of the defense before the rebound comes down. LBJ wasn't doing that at all in the 4th.

10:04: LeBron hits the three to cut the lead to 14.
8:30: LeBron gets the rebound and throws a long pass that leads to a 2-on-1 fast break that cuts the lead to 12.
8:23: Rondo gets a steal, LeBron outruns everyone and scores easy on the fast break to cut the lead to 10.
7:39: LeBron sets AD up with the assist on a short jumper that cuts the lead to 8.
7:13: Rondo gets a steal, LeBron beats everyone downcourt for another dunk to cut the lead to 6.
6:46: LeBron steals a pass from Jokic
6:36: In the halfcourt offense, LeBron cuts to the rim and takes a pass from Caruso for a lay-in to cut the lead to 4.
6:06: After another Rondo steal, LeBron sets up Kuzma for a lay-up which he misses but draws the foul, hitting a free throw that cuts the lead to 3.
5:26: In the halfcourt offense, LeBron beat Jokic off the dribble on an isolation and scored another lay-in to cut the lead back to 3.
4:46: LeBron blocks Millsap's lay-in to keep the game within 3

Later in basically garbage time he drove to the hole to cut the lead to 8

4 out of LeBron's 6 buckets in the quarter were in the halfcourt offense. And both of his fast-break buckets were off of steals, not leaking out on rebounds. It's not a "leak out dunk" if you just plain react faster to a steal and beat everyone else down court.

LBJ had 10 huge plays when they cut the lead from 17 to 3. Of course he was gassed.

And he was at 17-8-9 on 8-15 shooting going into the 4th so it wasn't like he'd been playing bad before. Rebounds and Grant's career game killed the Lakers.
No other athlete in history has build up so much of their legacy after losses.... Then y’all cry about the mythical status of Jordan :pachaha:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
It was more fatigue in combination with seeing the same patterning on defense all game long. When you're coming down the court and running the same actions in accordance with what the defense is giving you, over and over, and over, and over again, it's hard to adjust right away when the defense abandons that method and throws a zone at you.

Similar to a boxer switching to southpaw in the 8th. It takes time for the opponent to adjust to counter that, because of the muscle memory they've developed by fighting a certain way throughout the fight.

That would be fine if a zone wasn't the most basic form of defense in the history of the game. Southpaws are anomalies.