Daps
What the fukk is Chuck saying?

:deadmanny:

Bron the main reason they didn't get blown out in this game

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
So what's takeaway from this game has Denver found something or was this just a anomaly?

they have to prep on how to beat the zone. They looked flabbergasted. Also to keep Jokic around the basket as much as possible. They kept him on the perimeter way too much the first 2 games.

and less Plumlee. the world would be a better place without more Plumlee brothers

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Every single series of the Jokic/Murray era Denver has started down 2-1
This duo can match the offense impact of any other duo in the league.

We saw Jamal do that vs Mitchell, and when considering Kawhi and AD were top two in playoff EFF through the first 10+ games... Jokic has matched or exceeded both of them for key stretches.

Jamal be doing some dumbshyt that nearly costs them games but then he'll go nova at the very end from 3.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
You caught feelings forreal :picard:
the nuggets are not real champion contenders. they can only beat LA if LA doesn't do what they're supposed to do. all that i posted is frustration because I understand the first two sentences I typed. it would be like you watching mike tyson fight some fukking amateur fighter and tyson is losing rounds to him. if you're a fan of tyson, you'd be frustrated at that because you know the other guy shouldn't even be in the ring with someone of mike's caliber.