Civilization 6 Official Thread

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Yeah I've see the amount DLC they release and I have heard that alot of times fundamental fixes for their games are only available if you cop the DLC. Problem is Firaxis with the CIV franchise is not really any better in that regard. Civ V was guilty of the DLC spam. A good number of the post release CIV VI civs and scenarios are DLC like the Nubian civ. Good thing I have the Deluxe edition this time.

While this is true, the DLC for Civ is pretty cheap and not really much of a necessity unless you want more civs, scenarios, and maps. Meanwhile, Paradox's DLC is wild expensive. Thank God for steam sales because yeesh:picard:.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
What is that?

Basically you can add Governors to cities that you make. They can help with the direction of each city within your civilization. Like you can have a governor that is about financial decisions and another one that's all about war.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Basically you can add Governors to cities that you make. They can help with the direction of each city within your civilization. Like you can have a governor that is about financial decisions and another one that's all about war.

Bought this shyt not realizing the Mac version hadn't come out yet :scust:

Anyone know how long it will be before that release? Had to settle for the Nubia pack

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Is this game finally better than Civ V with the new DLCs or should I continue to wait?

Not tryna get invested in an inferior game :wow: