Civilization 6 Official Thread

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I can't wait for the new african civs, I might actually play it more once they come out
link? which african civ's? Brazil and Mzemba still my goto civ's, but if we got that Haiti civ or Yoruba or Dahomey :ohlawd:

And I will be playing this constantly now that summer is in.

Most of the time I just play in the regular mode, but I might actually try some campiagns if they still have them.

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
link? which african civ's? Brazil and Mzemba still my goto civ's, but if we got that Haiti civ or Yoruba or Dahomey :ohlawd:
They haven't named the african civs yet

http://kotaku.com/civilization-vi-offers-free-stuff-because-of-currency-r-1794938357
That “new content” (the Digital Deluxe pack already included free access to initial post-release stuff) will be two Civ & Scenario packs released in “the coming months” that will add three more leaders to the game’s roster, with the new guys coming from “Africa and Southeast Asia”.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Finally picked this up for the summer.
My wife going to leave me :wow:

I find the early game is great, but the later eras is just grinding out your victory. They mad cultural victories a little more interesting, but science is real tedious. Haven't even attempted religious because it seems like the worst, just grinding out missionaries...

Anyone still playing?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

I find the early game is great, but the later eras is just grinding out your victory. They mad cultural victories a little more interesting, but science is real tedious. Haven't even attempted religious because it seems like the worst, just grinding out missionaries...

Anyone still playing?

I play from time to time but it still missing something that made the previous Civ games great. I'm just waiting on that GOAT tier expansion pack to breathe life into the game :wow:.

Dammit now I want to play CIV:mjcry:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Anyone still playing?

shyt, I would have sold you my copy for $10.

Can't remember the last time I played this trash game.

I probably played Civ 5 more recently than this shyt.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
shyt, I would have sold you my copy for $10.

Can't remember the last time I played this trash game.

I probably played Civ 5 more recently than this shyt.

Civ 6 is not that bad lol. Civ 5 started out shyt when it first came out and it was became GOTG with those expansion packs:whew:. The main issue with Civ 6 is the retarded ass AI. Like folks would want to go to war over some dumb shyt and quick to back down when they are clearly overpowered:what:. Beyond that issue, it's a pretty good game. The card aspect of the game add a unique strategy to the gameplay. The day/night transitions is another added bonus and making various neighborhoods in the city is a good touch to the game.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Civ 6 is not that bad lol. Civ 5 started out shyt when it first came out and it was became GOTG with those expansion packs:whew:. The main issue with Civ 6 is the retarded ass AI. Like folks would want to go to war over some dumb shyt and quick to back down when they are clearly overpowered:what:. Beyond that issue, it's a pretty good game. The card aspect of the game add a unique strategy to the gameplay. The day/night transitions is another added bonus and making various neighborhoods in the city is a good touch to the game.
The warmongering penalty is a bit extreme. I play on the harder difficulties, so I'm at war most of the time anyway :manny:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I hate that double team war shyt for no reason. Then you are considered a warmonger for hundreds of years for taking their cities. :mindblown:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I hate that double team war shyt for no reason. Then you are considered a warmonger for hundreds of years for taking their cities. :mindblown:

The thing that really piss me off is when they want to "compromise" to end the war. They be on some lowballing shyt like:

Ghandi: Aye...if you give me Tokyo, Seoul, and 10 turns of rice we'll end the war...bygones:ehh:

Me::gucci:?

:mjcry:Truce accepted

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The warmongering penalty is a bit extreme. I play on the harder difficulties, so I'm at war most of the time anyway :manny:

Yeah I really hate the warmongering penalties. Like folks be pissed and in awe like I'm nuking dolphins. I'm like they started the shyt first:dwillhuh:.

I find it safe to just do me and even that is a problem.

"can I come through your land":troll:

No:gucci:

"Can we be friends":mjcry:

No:comeon:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I really hate the warmongering penalties. Like folks be pissed and in awe like I'm nuking dolphins. I'm like they started the shyt first:dwillhuh:.

I find it safe to just do me and even that is a problem.

"can I come through your land":troll:

No:gucci:

"Can we be friends":mjcry:

No:comeon:

Breh, I be going in with the Religion mechanic. We sending an inqusition to your heathen nation and goin ham. God Wills It, my nikka. :myman: