Civil War | Discussion Thread | A24 (4/24/2024, Dir/Writer. Alex Garland, starring Kirsten Dunst)

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Can't wait to buy this movie in 4K and rewatch it loud as fukk.

Wanted to see it again in IMAX, but they replaced it with goddamn Abigail. That stupid little vampire movie. Criminal

4K Blu Ray Pre-Orders are now up on Amazon, for fellow physial media (the very best movie quality) junkies

nikka I download 60gb full quality BR files in 6 minutes for free :dahell:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Ya but you gotta keep extra hard drives on deck

AND

The quality is significantly worse than physical disc. Both picture and sound. You should try it out and see the difference:wow:
The file compression really has that much of an effect? shyt looks really crispy with the downloaded BR's but I've legit never owned a BR player and haven't purchased a movie in like 16-17 years. I've been downloading shyt since like 06.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Why though? Way better codecs out there now.
Nah I really don't download, I stream thru Kodi and a Real debrid account. I was saying that because dude seemed like he wants to keep the movie to watch at will. You can still download thru the Kodi 60gb HDR thru H264 and H265, IMAX or 10 Bit links.

I stream them though.

Edit: oh you are talking about the file size and how the full HDR videos are smaller now? Yea, most HDR videos are no larger than 30gb now.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great movie, shyt was put together very well.

I'm glad the story was formed this way, it kinda shows us that the military ain't gonna let a Trump presidency regin in a dictatorship, they would most likely get that pink bytch out the paint eventually.

Seems like in this flick, they allowed the president to get too much power, I'm hoping the military is watching this flick and putting things together to remove that pink bytch from life immediately.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Great movie, shyt was put together very well.

I'm glad the story was formed this way, it kinda shows us that the military ain't gonna let a Trump presidency regin in a dictatorship, they would most likely get that pink bytch out the paint eventually.

Seems like in this flick, they allowed the president to get too much power, I'm hoping the military is watching this flick and putting things together to remove that pink bytch from life immediately.
I know you loved the ending/3rd act :myman:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Movie was pure trash and I’m mad because I was really excited for it. Firstly they knew what they were doing naming this Movie “Civil war “in todays political climate and then hiting us with a generic being in war zones and regularly seeing horrible shyt will desensitized and change a person.:what:

Last edited: