CIVIL WAR 2 preparedness thread… just in case, let’s discuss

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Truth be told if you have no direct social network, you're kinda assed out as is.

:francis:Through that's the shyt that worries me is a mfer with all the gadgets and toys trying to turn into a warlord and enforce their will on people.
That’s true best to fight in numbers. Most folks don’t have the knowledge or training to survive dolo especially when the food supply runs low :snoop:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
But it is, that's part of the reason white people are starting to act up "visibly" anyway. That's why they been bytching about immigrants, coal mining, DEI, bringing manufacturing "home" etc...because their average standard of living is going down for the last 40 years.

I don't think a civil war is possible until our "distractions" go away, and a clear regional line in the sand can be drawn. My personal trigger point would be either another economic depression occurs or another pandemic occurs and similar restrictions were put in place. I could see a Texas or a Florida with a clear border being able to separate causing a conflict.

Until then, we'll probably have goofies increase the shyt they're already doing; mass shootings, assassination attempts, attacks on infrastructure, but scattered and isolated.

:francis:Florida would be a shyt show, cause Disney would say fukk it and hire mercenaries. Mfers in Hialeah gonna be worm food by a drone designed like Donald Duck

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Bro… you’re free to exit my emotional thread if this is just a place for you to be a contrarian.

My goal isn’t arguing with people who think it’s not happening. It’s to brainstorm with like minded people just in case we have to face a reality most of us are not prepared for.

You got your laugh/dap so we’re good now. There’s a chance people can help each other in this thread by maybe suggesting things others haven’t thought of. You serve no purpose here.

Again, have a good day. Now get your neg and one star off like a predictable clown and disappear.
please remove your military rose tinted goggles

not being a contrarian, i legitimately think this talk is fantasy stuff

modern civil war is not some movie or dayz game, your training wasnt for whats about to happen when it goes down

but 5 gas masks and boxes of seeds aint it

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
please remove your military rose tinted goggles

not being a contrarian, i legitimately think this talk is fantasy stuff

modern civil war is not some movie or dayz game, your training wasnt for whats about to happen when it goes down

but 5 gas masks and boxes of seeds aint it
👍🏽

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Honestly the best bet is to be lucky, and not be in the streets when shyt pop off. If you can hunker down somewhere, you might be able to survive most of it. I know there are dudes that got 1000s of rounds of .223, vests, masks, years of food stocked but can easily be a lick if caught off guard outside when shyt pop off. Just luck fr
thank you this is exactly my sentiment

wasnt tryin to beef @Wig Twistin Season i legit think luck gota be on ya side

hunkering down will be hard because of drones and heat vision, espec in open areas lile midwest dow south

*edit* not even 50 pages into this project 25 shyt and the word woke is alredy more than 100 times

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
:francis:Florida would be a shyt show, cause Disney would say fukk it and hire mercenaries. Mfers in Hialeah gonna be worm food by a drone designed like Donald Duck
You have to think though, money will be worthless in this circumstance. Disney would have to barter assets. Everyone would have to barter assets in a Civil War scenario. Dunno how far Epcot memorabilia and Mickey Mouse animation cells will get you on the black market.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
This, and it's almost here.

I'm gonna call it, 10 years from now Mexico will be the most stable country in North America. Once generals start infighting it's over for both The US, and Canada.

Those same generals, or high ranking military will stake claim to certain areas, forming new country states..

This will cause the complete collapse of Canada's economy, and some of those rogue generals will realize that there are almost unlimited resources and untapped land here. Certain parts of Canada will get annexed into those new states.

Once thats done it will be absolute chaos all over the world.

And it's all because people still have their panties in a bunch over Obama
i actually somewhat agree wit this sentiment

@Micky Mikey

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Truth be told if you have no direct social network, you're kinda assed out as is.

:francis:Through that's the shyt that worries me is a mfer with all the gadgets and toys trying to turn into a warlord and enforce their will on people.
So basically if you're a loser, you're dead :damn::sadbron:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Also remember, most coups don't have a lot of bloodshed. One thing to be cognizant of, a lot of the top military brass is left-leaning. The rank and file; Captain and below; tend to be conservative and untrustworthy of the top commanders. We could see Lloyd Austin's whole company taken out and Mike Flynn's bytch ass comes in and has immediate allegiance, installs his loyalists and redeploys teams accordingly.

Keeping lines of communication open nationwide will be important. I fear if we start losing communication, things could be happening that we don't find out until it's too late. Get you a hand crank AM radio at the very least. If you have the space, a HAM radio would be ideal.

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
depending on the outcome of this election, our world is going to be changed to a degree we’ve never experienced.

if biden wins, maga is turning up their effort to overthrow the government, replacing the ballot with the bullet.

if trump wins, he and his movement will treat it as a mandate to apply the unfettered power granted by the supreme court to remake this country in their image.

in fact, i would actually go back further than the civil war.

i believe we are on the cusp of a second american revolution.

:unimpressed:

Not the world, just America. Having vacationed outside of the continent, you really see how Americas problems are just that American problems.

There’s a few countries waiting in the cut for America to implode.