CIVIL WAR 2 preparedness thread… just in case, let’s discuss

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
If there’s a civil war, it will start first with the military. A coup where top leaders are eliminated, then it will cascade down to the populace. This is how it has happened in most countries throughout history
This.

The electorate is not organized or powerful enough to spark anything major. There will be civil unrest, isolated incidents of violence and terrorists attacks but all out civil war will not happen unless it's start with the military.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
It's an inevitability at this point. The country is too polarized regarding values and bedrock principles that neither the WN Republicans or the Democrats (at least a stated belief in multiracial democracy) can concede on the altar of compromise. LGBT rights, Women's rights, Civil Rights, the entirety of the 20th century Liberal state is on the line.
The other side means to repeal the 20th century, particularly the half from 1954-present, and they will not compromise on sharing power with anyone who's not a white, straight Christian male. What happens when Trump triggers the Insurrection Act (a perverse irony since the law was crafted to keep motherfukkers like him from being able to stand for office again:traitors.) on the millions who will be sure to hit the streets to protest the election of Trump? What happens your local hick sheriff's use posse comitas to deputize your local dipshyt racist, so that "when the looting starts, the shooting starts."
Just as the Slavery question divided the sections, the cultural questions of our age will divide the nation again. Super c00n out of NC voiced alot of their true desires when he said "some folks need killing." But to some of his handlers, some of them "folks" include his Black ass. And the Trump assassination attempt will only accelerate the process. I feel that we have witnessed a Harper's Ferry type event. shyt is gonna get spooky

Last edited:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This.

The electorate is not organized or powerful enough to spark anything major. There will be civil unrest, isolated incidents of violence and terrorists attacks but all out civil war will not happen unless it's start with the military.

I need my people to do a better job of paying attention to shyt that matters.

You got it bro.

:hubie:

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Get me a gun

that aint saving you (anyway u frm the UK :pacspit: )

they are going to send the national guard and the army into big cities to police them

country side gun fantasy is just that. in real life that 8 man national guard team or ice raid is the last thing youll
If you can’t breathe, good luck with the armor.

:salute:
right because tear gas is the number one used weapon

breh is this thread serious or not?

tear gas is situational af

bullets are the standard

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
nikka, you are truly dumb as fukk. Time to put you on ignore.

Don't call me a nikka tether.

The original Civil War was literally about extreme capitalism.

Cacs wanted the right to make money off of slavery and they thought that was being threatened.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

they are going to send the national guard and the army into big cities to police them

country side gun fantasy is just that. in real life that 8 man national guard team or ice raid is the last thing youll

bullets are the standard

I served in the military. There’s a reason we had to learn to get battle ready and part of that was learning to don a gas mask.

The mask I posted isn’t just for tear gas. Maybe read and stop responding emotionally. Have a good day breh.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-9060.jpg

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up

bullets are the standard

I'm not from the UK

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
It'll be random to small coordinated attacks on civilians. The cops will back the right and help them target Black neighborhoods. I doubt we'll have an adequate response or even means to defend our community with how disorganized and self-hating we've become.
:francis: y'all shouldn't think the cac army is gonna help you either. It'll be like Katrina but worse.

The violence will never end because America is a forced powder keg where people are played against each other for the benefit of wealthy corporate cabals.

I think our goal should be to group up somewhere out west and work towards our own country because America will fall soon.

Daps
There will never be another civil war, mf too wrapped up in their own worlds to fight for something they deem greater than themselves.
depending on the outcome of this election, our world is going to be changed to a degree we’ve never experienced.

if biden wins, maga is turning up their effort to overthrow the government, replacing the ballot with the bullet.

if trump wins, he and his movement will treat it as a mandate to apply the unfettered power granted by the supreme court to remake this country in their image.

in fact, i would actually go back further than the civil war.

i believe we are on the cusp of a second american revolution.

:unimpressed:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
The mask I posted isn’t just for tear gas. Maybe read and stop responding emotionally. Have a good day breh.

again when is gas masks the standard?

you brought up emotion but it seems your the one emotionally tied to your opressors training

bullets will be flying, gas masks are situational af

breathe only to get shot outside

@Georgiamuscle i hope you voting instead of dapping up gas mask posts from amazon