CIVIL WAR 2 preparedness thread… just in case, let’s discuss

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
it’s not as dire as you’re making it sound. MAGA ain’t invincible. They are also greatly outnumbered.

so, even if trump wins and predictably pushes project 2025 and establishes a christofascist nazi state, there will be hard resistance against it.

MAGA are the minority, which is why they wish to overturn our democracy.

:unimpressed:
the resistance will be what destroys us

this is more than dire, at this point we on the cuspis of radical change regardless

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Civil War would make us vulnerable to outside threats... run a Civil War, then the real war pull up?

:francis:
Nah... but there will be more militias out and about.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
No wars but rumors of wars. Trump is the anti-christ and will get reelected. Anyone that opposes him will be executed. Words from his own mouth. Eventually he'll start declaring himself as god since he's already a meglomaniac. He has a gift of gab for navigating around scandals and already brags about being Christian. He's an ugly cac. Bible doesn't say the nıgga would be handsome. He already dodged an assassination. Nıggas thought Reagan was the anti Christ in the 70s too. @It is a mystery though.

Nıggas can't run from this shıt cause this nıgga will join parties with China, NK and Russia then dominate. ✌🏽

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
When people realize "shyt my boss is getting pissed" their little war game fantasy ends real quick :mjlol: :heh:

Corporations run this country. Same shyt happened during the protests.

That's what a Civil War will look like.

Last edited:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
No wars but rumors of wars. Trump is the anti-christ and will get reelected. Anyone that opposes him will be executed. Words from his own mouth. Eventually he'll start declaring himself as god since he's already a meglomaniac. He has a gift of gab for navigating around scandals and already brags about being Christian. He's an ugly cac. Bible doesn't say the nıgga would be handsome. He already dodged an assassination. Nıggas thought Reagan was the anti Christ in the 70s too. @It is a mystery though.

Nıggas can't run from this shıt cause this nıgga will join parties with China, NK and Russia then dominate. ✌🏽

This the bullshyt I hate with religion, almost specifically with Christianity. It's malleable to whatever the fukk you want to do with it. By this logic, any fukking body could be an instrument of God; saint or sinner. I'm tired of zealots applying their logic to people that they like. Trump is the only one who spoke about god that way; that's utter bullshyt.

Trump can't name a Bible verse, let alone recite one. And he basically turned the Bible into yet another Trump commodity by selling his own version of it. So he's not only a heathen and senile; he's a fukking blasphemer. And his supporters eat it up.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Also remember, most coups don't have a lot of bloodshed. One thing to be cognizant of, a lot of the top military brass is left-leaning. The rank and file; Captain and below; tend to be conservative and untrustworthy of the top commanders. We could see Lloyd Austin's whole company taken out and Mike Flynn's bytch ass comes in and has immediate allegiance, installs his loyalists and redeploys teams accordingly.

Keeping lines of communication open nationwide will be important. I fear if we start losing communication, things could be happening that we don't find out until it's too late. Get you a hand crank AM radio at the very least. If you have the space, a HAM radio would be ideal.

This is why I find a coup to be highly unlikely in America. There is no "military class". Too many ideologies within the Armed Forces to all get on the same page. But if a civilian force were to rise up, the military would be splitting heads open like never before.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
There will never be another civil war. Coast Guard alone shutting down a whole city nvm actual combat branches :mjlol:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
This is why I find a coup to be highly unlikely in America. There is no "military class". Too many ideologies within the Armed Forces to all get on the same page. But if a civilian force were to rise up, the military would be splitting heads open like never before.
Can you elaborate on what you mean by "military class"?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
This the bullshyt I hate with religion, almost specifically with Christianity. It's malleable to whatever the fukk you want to do with it. By this logic, any fukking body could be an instrument of God; saint or sinner. I'm tired of zealots applying their logic to people that they like. Trump is the only one who spoke about god that way; that's utter bullshyt.

Trump can't name a Bible verse, let alone recite one. And he basically turned the Bible into yet another Trump commodity by selling his own version of it. So he's not only a heathen and senile; he's a fukking blasphemer. And his supporters eat it up.
Yea, I'm just referencing that the nıgga the anti christ because biblically, he pretends to be religious while moving different.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, this is where I am supposed to be scared of some civil war where scary white men with big guns are going to kill me and my family? :unimpressed:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Internet Ass Muhfukkas been prepared.
All that ranting about immigrants, supporting Republican policies and Trump was a signal...

"We're the 'good ones' :salute:"

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Yea, I'm just referencing that the nıgga the anti christ because biblically, he pretends to be religious while moving different.
Yeah, wasn't saying you agreed with it. I said this same shyt a few months ago myself, that Trump is all the false prophet shyt that we were raised on in Sunday school. I'm not religious in the judeo-christian sense anymore, but he moves like Beezlebub.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Oh, this is where I am supposed to be scared of some civil war where scary white men with big guns are going to kill me and my family? :unimpressed:

How often do you get in your car and anticipate an accident on a sunny day?

How about when the weather is bad and visibility is low?

How about late at night with bad weather and low visibility?

I’m not pushing fear.

I’m not saying it will happen.

I’m saying given the current political climate, the escalation of mass shootings in the last decade, the increasing amount of right wing militia groups, the rise in right wing social media influencers, January 6, a very recent assassination attempt, etc…

I’m saying Civil Unrest/War/Rebellion CAN happen and what are you doing to make sure you’re prepared?

Last edited: