CITY OF ATLANTA enforces EXOTIC DANCER PERMIT..NO MISDEMEANORS & NO FELONIES for 7 years ..350$ fee

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
that would be an even worse move for everyone because the cited are more conservative than Atlanta

a lot of them rushing there would put even more of a target on their back and start having pissed white people write the Governor....
But they wouldn’t be taxing strippers though

what you expect to happen?

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
Three strip clubs close in Sandy Springs after 12-year legal battle
Friday, September 14, 2018 @ 4:52 PM
By Arielle Kass - The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

VIDEO: Previous Sandy Springs coverage

The all new AJC.com. Stay informed throughout the day.
ATLANTA. NEWS. NOW.

“Even movie theaters anymore have figured out to be profitable, it’s good to have beer and wine sales,” Wiggins said. “It’s kind of like telling Starbucks they can’t sell any products with caffeine. They closed voluntarily, but they knew they had to.”

Signs on the doors of Mardi Gras and The Coronet Club & Doll House say they are “closed indefinitely” because Sandy Springs “disapproves of our industry.” Mardi Gras, on Powers Ferry Road near Northside Drive, also says it is the city’s opinion “that this type of business and its customers are immoral.”

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Good, let the thots starve....between this and backpage shutting down, it will be feasting season for recycled goods....

All that stunting on 9 - 5 Nates. Nate about to eat real good now:lolbron:

cguur8ztvnlpgfywp2ls.png

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They’re actively trying to dead all that “underground, black market” money. They really trying to bleed the poor and working class to death . :wow:

Then a lot of black folk gonna move back where they came from. Or flock to NC.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good, let the thots starve....between this and backpage shutting down, it will be feasting season for recycled goods....

exactly shyt got out of hand. They need to stay in their place.

it’s men that’s supposed to be making more money

broads were taking clothes off for money but calling other men lazy and dusty

if they such big entrepreneurs start other businesses other than just stripping

they need to be humbled the same way hoes are in DR and Brazil. :camby:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Honestly think it’s becoming a nationwide trend ... especially in the larger mid sized cities and large metros ...

When the black market and the music that talks about that lifestyle gets capped.....either people gonna turn to huge levels of crime, or they gonna leave ATL for NC or some other place down south.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
When the black market and the music that talks about that lifestyle gets capped.....either people gonna turn to huge levels of crime, or they gonna leave ATL for NC or some other place down south.

Yeah I see 3 scenarios: 1). Folks keep moving around from city to city
2). Increased crime

and/or

3). A huge uptick in communal living and resource sharing

#3 of course would be ideal if they take away the black market

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Yeah I see 3 scenarios: 1). Folks keep moving around from city to city
2). Increased crime

and/or

3). A huge uptick in communal living and resource sharing

#3 of course would be ideal if they take away the black market

I can see black folk flock to Alabama or Mississippi for the new black Mecca.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
looks like the clubs outside the city limits about to get real busy

It already has....

I live 4 hours away from Atlanta

And my local strip club has seen an influx of ATL strippers invading the spot like a bunch of Refugees seeking asylum

My coworker noticed it too...

We never had baddies like this ...we are getting alot of IG THOT like strippers saying they are able to make more money in our town than ATL

and all of them have brought up the EXOTIC DANCER PERMIT along with the saturated market as a factor
:francis:

Info given to me From someone linked to Ga politics and Atlanta local politics says the CIty wants to rid itself of ALL sex works. Strip clubs, sex shops and swingers clubs. Yes Magic City too will one day be fighting to stay open. There’s new zoning laws that are going to be introduced restricting how close “adult establishments” can be to residential or commercial properties. It’s a slick law similar to what the city of sandy spring (used to be part ofAtlanta) to shut down it’s strip clubs

Yup...I'm aware of this as well ...

I'm telling YALL this goes beyond RACE

this is a CLASS ISSUE

the politicians ...liberal & conservative..the Civic leaders and Pastors ...WHITE and BLACK are all pushing this new "QUALITY OF LIFE" agenda.....

It's been going on for awhile but got supercharged once Gov. Kemp aka Trump Jr. came in to office last year

Kemp REPRESENTS those georgians that HATE ATLANTA and wanna get in line with the rest of the state in terms of "Morality"

Basically make it like the rest of the Bible Belt

It's already worked in ATL metro DeKalb county where the strip clubs like Pink Pony a mostly WHITE establishment have been forced to shut down cause they can no longer serve alcohol till 4am in the morning without coughing up an extra 100k in license fees ..

So now the cutoff is 2 am ...

I know of this first hand cause one of the Strippers in my town told me about this and she was WHITE she also formerly dances at the Pink Pony and said it's getting like the COMMUNIST CHINA in ATL....

To me it's no different than what Giulianni was doing during the 90s when he wanted to clean up 42nd Street aka Times Square..and New York as a whole

One of the reasons I LEFT NYC cause he put his foot on the neck of alot of street vendors and former mixtape moguls such as myself
:mjcry:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It already has....

And my local strip club has seen an influx of ATL strippers invading the spot like a bunch of Refugees seeking asylum

We never had baddies like this ...we are getting alot of IG THOT like strippers saying they are able to make more money in our town than ATL

and all of them have brought up the EXOTIC DANCER PERMIT along with the saturated marker as a factor

this is a CLASS ISSUE

the politicians ...liberal & conservative..the Civic leaders and Pastors ...WHITE and BLACK are all pushing this new "QUALITY OF LIFE" agenda.....

It's been going on for awhile but got supercharged once Gov. Kemp aka Trump Jr. came in to office last year

Kemp REPRESENTS those georgians that HATE ATLANTA and wanna get in line with the rest of the state in terms of "Morality"

It's already worked in ATL metro DeKalb county where the strip clubs like Pink Pony a mostly WHITE establishment have been forced to shut down cause they can no longer serve alcohol till 4am in the morning without coughing up an extra 100k in license fees ..

I know of this first hand cause one of the Strippers in my town told me about this and she was WHITE she also formerly dances at the Pink Pony and said it's getting like the COMMUNIST CHINA in ATL....

To me it's no different than what Giulianni was doing during the 90s when he wanted to clean up 42nd Street aka Times Square..and New York as a whole

One of the reasons I LEFT NYC cause he put his foot on the neck of alot of street vendors and former mixtape moguls such as myself
See i know im not crazy

them hoes just not gonna be dancing in the inner city

next thing you know, celebs gonna be going to places like Conyers and shyt to stunt

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It already has....

and all of them have brought up the EXOTIC DANCER PERMIT along with the saturated market as a factor

this is a CLASS ISSUE

Damn

If that’s Georgia then Florida is definitely gonna be next since their Governor is worse than Kemp

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
It already has....

this is a CLASS ISSUE

Where is this? Where do you live?