CITY OF ATLANTA enforces EXOTIC DANCER PERMIT..NO MISDEMEANORS & NO FELONIES for 7 years ..350$ fee

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
how has the music industry which is run by Jews benefited the average black man in ATL?

ratchets are super minority my dude.

:usure:

If That was the case, then we wouldnt have so many girls selling their bodies and naked images online.

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
Cost of living too high and filled with educated black people in government or government contractors. Ratchet minded people want low cost of living and an abundance of sex workers. NC would be the next logical move for them.

NC is so different than Atlanta. People like to compare Charlotte and Atlanta, but they are so different it's not even comparable. The only strip club culture that exist in NC is in Fayetteville. But that is because of the military. Every black person I've met in Fayetteville wanted to move. It's a no nothing city with low wage work. As far as Charlotte goes, everyone just talks about the epicenter as being their location for night life. That's it. The only ratchet place Charlotte has is club Onyx. Just my two cents.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
NC is so different than Atlanta. People like to compare Charlotte and Atlanta, but they are so different it's not even comparable. The only strip club culture that exist in NC is in Fayetteville. But that is because of the military. Every black person I've met in Fayetteville wanted to move. It's a no nothing city with low wage work. As far as Charlotte goes, everyone just talks about the epicenter as being their location for night life. That's it. The only ratchet place Charlotte has is club Onyx. Just my two cents.

Even so, they can change that image of Fayettesville by a bunch of people moving there.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
exactly shyt got out of hand. They need to stay in their place.

it’s men that’s supposed to be making more money

broads were taking clothes off for money but calling other men lazy and dusty

if they such big entrepreneurs start other businesses other than just stripping

they need to be humbled the same way hoes are in DR and Brazil. :camby:

Which woman wronged you in life :mjtf:

So that whole equal rights movement... Just fukk that and go back to the 20s huh?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
It already has....

I live 4 hours away from Atlanta

And my local strip club has seen an influx of ATL strippers invading the spot like a bunch of Refugees seeking asylum

My coworker noticed it too...

We never had baddies like this ...we are getting alot of IG THOT like strippers saying they are able to make more money in our town than ATL

and all of them have brought up the EXOTIC DANCER PERMIT along with the saturated market as a factor
:francis:

Yup...I'm aware of this as well ...

I'm telling YALL this goes beyond RACE

this is a CLASS ISSUE

the politicians ...liberal & conservative..the Civic leaders and Pastors ...WHITE and BLACK are all pushing this new "QUALITY OF LIFE" agenda.....

It's been going on for awhile but got supercharged once Gov. Kemp aka Trump Jr. came in to office last year

Kemp REPRESENTS those georgians that HATE ATLANTA and wanna get in line with the rest of the state in terms of "Morality"

Basically make it like the rest of the Bible Belt

It's already worked in ATL metro DeKalb county where the strip clubs like Pink Pony a mostly WHITE establishment have been forced to shut down cause they can no longer serve alcohol till 4am in the morning without coughing up an extra 100k in license fees ..

So now the cutoff is 2 am ...

I know of this first hand cause one of the Strippers in my town told me about this and she was WHITE she also formerly dances at the Pink Pony and said it's getting like the COMMUNIST CHINA in ATL....

To me it's no different than what Giulianni was doing during the 90s when he wanted to clean up 42nd Street aka Times Square..and New York as a whole

One of the reasons I LEFT NYC cause he put his foot on the neck of alot of street vendors and former mixtape moguls such as myself
:mjcry:

Atlanta is supposed to be the Black Mecca, y'all can't tell me ATL will be no more once all the strippers and street rappers leave.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Atlanta is supposed to be the Black Mecca, y'all can't tell me ATL will be no more once all the strippers and street rappers leave.

Hell nah mane...I would NEVER say that

You have a thriving Black Middle Class there

You got like 3 HBCU's there graduating a plethora of professionals

You got probably more black homeowners in ATL than any other part of the country

Not too mention BLACK REALTORS and REAL ESTATE AGENTS....

strip culture didn't MAKE or BREAK Black Atlanta ........

Y'all listen to wayyy to much rap music
:russ:

It's alot more to black culture in ATL than y'all think

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
underground strip clubs gonna be eating good....the gangs etc are going to love this new law

It’s 2019 not 1999, the gangs ain’t gonna last long trying to do that.

But they wouldn’t be taxing strippers though

what you expect to happen?

all I know is I’m excited man. Tricking was already heaven in Atlanta just imagine how it will be like now

wont even have to travel :ohlawd:

raw sex And creampies with strippers for just $60

Governor Kemp and Mayor Bottoms better get to work :blessed:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
It’s 2019 not 1999, the gangs ain’t gonna last long trying to do that.

all I know is I’m excited man. Tricking was already heaven in Atlanta just imagine how it will be like now

wont even have to travel :ohlawd:

raw sex And creampies with strippers for just $60

Governor Kemp and Mayor Bottoms better get to work :blessed:
:scusthov:Raw sex with strippers?

This nikka tryin' to be reading his blood test results like
U2cwHV9.png

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Might save you from getting setup, drugged, robbed and killed by grimey skippers that have a history of rachteness