CITY OF ATLANTA enforces EXOTIC DANCER PERMIT..NO MISDEMEANORS & NO FELONIES for 7 years ..350$ fee

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
ATL isn’t blocked off from black folks. This thread is about strippers B.

That what fuels the popularity of ATL: strip clubs and easy money.

Take That away, a lot of,black folk caught up in that lifestyle will move. Question is, where to?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
That what fuels the popularity of ATL: strip clubs and easy money.

Take That away, a lot of,black folk caught up in that lifestyle will move. Question is, where to?

I doubt most black people in ATL could care less about these strip clubs.

I’m sure they are more worried about actual black businesses that connect the community more.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Cost of living too high and filled with educated black people in government or government contractors. Ratchet minded people want low cost of living and an abundance of sex workers. NC would be the next logical move for them.

I actually like how you’re talking about these people like their behavior is normal lmao.

Anyone ratchet over 30 needs to seek therapy lol

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I doubt most black people in ATL could care less about these strip clubs.

I’m sure they are more worried about actual black businesses that connect the community more.

The billion dollar music industry, along with other forms of entertainment, says different.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Where else you think they go to when ATL is blocked off from black folk?
ATL isn’t blocked off to black people. Their way of life is nearing extinction. They just have to get more creative with making money, change their lifestyles, and make better decisions.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
ATL isn’t blocked off to black people. Their way of life is nearing extinction. They just have to get more creative with making money, change their lifestyles, and make better decisions.

You know damn well people ain't,gonna give up fast,money easily. Some rather die than being a "square" 9 to 5 job.