CITY OF ATLANTA enforces EXOTIC DANCER PERMIT..NO MISDEMEANORS & NO FELONIES for 7 years ..350$ fee

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
No one respected tricks back then. No matter how much money you had.
But all the major ballers and nikkas making moves were tricking.....

The nikkas with the power and money were major tricking. Do you think it was the guys working 9-5's sitting on a bar stool trying to finesse pickup lines that were being respected?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
But all the major ballers and nikkas making moves were tricking.....

The nikkas with the power and money were major tricking. Do you think it was the guys working 9-5's sitting on a bar stool trying to finesse pickup lines that were being respected?

PREACH!

A lot of regular working class dudes ASSUMED these ballers
..rappers and hustlers of that era was folllowing some mythical G code when it came to Tricking

Bullshyt...

The Harlem OG Nicky Barnes was spending big money and draping his mistress in furs and cars

And even simped so hard when he found out she was cheating on him when he got locked up he SNITCHED on his whole crew

Basically destroyed an empire over a Byatch he was TRICKING and SIMPING over

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yall laughing but this is just a way to gentrify ATL for cacs to take over. No one should be barred to strip just because they have a record:wow:. But the neoc00ns in here will laugh and say it's a W:wow:

If cacs are taking over ATL was never the Black Mecca then. Unless you mean to tell me Strippers, Scammers, and Drug Dealers made it the Black Mecca:lolbron:

I have a feeling real ATL natives don't give a damn, hell I hear they don't even live in the city.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
this isnt good at all
its only a matter of time before law enforcement starts pressureing them for sex so they dont get jammed up

#metoo :mjpls:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This...

looks like the clubs outside the city limits about to get real busy

that would be an even worse move for everyone because the cited are more conservative than Atlanta

a lot of them rushing there would put even more of a target on their back and start having pissed white people write the Governor....

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
Info given to me From someone linked to Ga politics and Atlanta local politics says the CIty wants to rid itself of ALL sex works. Strip clubs, sex shops and swingers clubs. Yes Magic City too will one day be fighting to stay open. There’s new zoning laws that are going to be introduced restricting how close “adult establishments” can be to residential or commercial properties. It’s a slick law similar to what the city of sandy spring (used to be part ofAtlanta) to shut down it’s strip clubs