Cities of africa...They side they don't show you

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
The African economies are growing. But it's still a long way from having a high standard of living unfortunately. Only South Africa, Namibia and North Africa are going well in that department.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Why the fukk we gotta be "còons"?

Why cant it be that we just love livin in the greatest nation on earth?

You nikkaz better move there and stop bumpin yo muthafukkin gums:birdman:

Im willin to bet that u nikkaz are goin NOWHERE. Yall aint stupid:pachaha:

Because you got nikkas in here who've never even been to Africa calling it a country and saying it's a fukked up place to live.

Then you got your wack ass talkin bout Ohio looks it's some to place to be. nikka I lived 7 years in Cincinnati and went all over the shyt hole of a state. No one likes Ohio. Every city I went to (Dayton, Toledo, Columbus, Cleveland) everyone there was on some "I gotta get the fukk outta Ohio :snoop:" steez.

political-pictures-ohio-dreams-die.jpg

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The African economies are growing. But it's still a long way from having a high standard of living unfortunately. Only South Africa, Namibia and North Africa are going well in that department.

How are you gonna just ignore Lagos? It's one of the fastest growing cities on the planet :what:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Because you got nikkas in here who've never even been to Africa calling it a country and saying it's a fukked up place to live.

Then you got your wack ass talkin bout Ohio looks it's some to place to be. nikka I lived 7 years in Cincinnati and went all over the shyt hole of a state. No one likes Ohio. Every city I went to (Dayton, Toledo, Columbus, Cleveland) everyone there was on some "I gotta get the fukk outta Ohio :snoop:" steez.

political-pictures-ohio-dreams-die.jpg

And Sudan is the place to be:comeon:

fukk out my face, bytch:pacspit:

And I lived in Columbus 4 yrs fekket. Maybe heard that shyt once. Oh, and how come so many africans relocate to Columbus:ohhh:

IpushFatKids

Banned
Daps
Malabo II is a new city which is being built from scratch in Equatorial Guinea. . It happens to be going up at an unbelievable pace. It is the future of Africa.

Malabo is the capital of tiny Equatorial Guinea which was one of Africa´s poorest countries until the discovery of huge oil and gas reserves.

It is very hard to get any pictures on it.
6.jpg

387074375_ec64d94cca_o.jpg
387076928_20e8ae9cea_o.jpg

maquette12ne.gif

malabo23fg.gif

maquette27xx.gif

uu2.jpg

i2.jpg

xx2.jpg

New cultural center

g2.jpg

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
And Sudan is the place to be:comeon:

fukk out my face, bytch:pacspit:

And I lived in Columbus 4 yrs fekket. Maybe heard that shyt once. Oh, and how come so many africans relocate to Columbus:ohhh:

nikka you acting like Columbus is some sort of destination nikkas is trying to get to. The only thing Columbus got poppin is OSU. And as soon as nikkas graduate they get the fukk up out the state. Ohio is a damn cess pool. Forbes did an article of the most miserable cities in America and Ohio was all throughout that bytch.

There's nothing about Ohio that's redeeming.

IpushFatKids

Banned
Daps
Cultural center

g2.jpg

Foreign affairs HQ

y2.jpg

new Convention Centre For Malabo II

x2.jpg

New Hotel

s2.jpg

Some more projects

73225861.jpg

Convention city

24147274.jpg

Central park

31491157.jpg

New public Hospital

w2.jpg

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
nikka you acting like Columbus is some sort of destination nikkas is trying to get to. The only thing Columbus got poppin is OSU. And as soon as nikkas graduate they get the fukk up out the state. Ohio is a damn cess pool. Forbes did an article of the most miserable cities in America and Ohio was all throughout that bytch.

There's nothing about Ohio that's redeeming.

Why Columbus population keep growin:ohhh:

And OSU aint the only reason:ufdup:

And again, if Africa is so much better, why africans keep comin over to the U.S. PERIOD. Not just ohio??? No beef. Just a serious question. Im not talkin bout just somalians either.

IpushFatKids

Banned
Daps
Why Columbus population keep growin:ohhh:

And OSU aint the only reason:ufdup:

And again, if Africa is so much better, why africans keep comin over to the U.S. PERIOD. Not just ohio??? No beef. Just a serious question. Im not talkin bout just somalians either.

serious breh just shutup don't derail the phucking thread.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
most of those cities still look wack and shytty. shyt Toledo Ohio is looking better than them.

the only nice pics i saw was the beaches.....and we all know thats just a vacation spot were you would be staying like a week

:childplease:
I'll take Cape Town and Casablanca over any US city not named NYC and Miami