Cities of africa...They side they don't show you

Kemyran

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
I'm not a cacc..Im black and Latin..I'm,sure Africa is beautiful, nature and city wise..I'm sure that it would be great to travel thru from the sahara desert on camel to johanseberg....but it's still a 3rd world country..maybe if youre attune to the environment it might be a good place to live...but would you live in central America? :manny: that's up to you
:usure:
Geography isn't your strong suit, huh?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Are there any famous/rich ppl from America who live in Africa?

I guess maybe not b/c it takes forever to get there

But I'm just wondering since these pics are so nice.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
This thread = :win: :smugdraper:

Makes racist ass pictures like this look downright silly.

rome-vs-africa.jpg

:pacspit: @ white people and non-white apologists.

:salute:

They will run pseudo-comparisons like that because the idiots from st0rmfr0nt don't have shyt going for them.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
why is this fukking cac faggit Observe dapping me? I don't want your pasty racist ass dapping me. I don't want you to agree with me. you feel me? What I said had no racial agenda behind it. bytch.

I heard Brad and Angelina own a home in Swakomund, Namibia

I Lord Justice

All Star
Daps
I'm not a cacc..Im black and Latin..I'm,sure Africa is beautiful, nature and city wise..I'm sure that it would be great to travel thru from the sahara desert on camel to johanseberg....but it's still a 3rd world country..maybe if youre attune to the environment it might be a good place to live...but would you live in central America? :manny: that's up to you

but...

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I was joking about the Swedish girl thing..but yeah Africa's cities look beautiful, but the rest of the continent isn't like that..walk a few miles out that city on the late nite...I wish I wouldnt..

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Stevie wonder has a place in Ghana and some of the Marleys in Ethipia

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
But I don't want to derail this thread..dope post, and I wish they would show this in the media and magazines, so that more people can apreciate our culture..I often thought the same thing when I was young, like how come they never show cities of Africa in national geographic magazines and national geographic docs? And instead would rather show us living in huts..I mean there's nothing wrong with being tribal, but I often wondered that..I just thought the cities in Africa were just shanty towns with dirt for streets like black hawk down.the lord of war and movies such as blood diamonds..but since I opened that Africa coli post a month ago it blew my fukking mind, and I watched the YouTube video about 20x that week and even posted it on face book, but none of my face book friends or family even watched that 10 min video...maybe they thought it was on some bullshyt and didn't bother to click it..thier loss..