Cities of africa...They side they don't show you

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Africa is the greatest place of adventures and discoveries to be experienced..Allah knows best why and what so much trouble is going on there..
i have been three times to the north , east and west of the land..great experiences all of the times!

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
0.2% bwahahaha :heh: . Get this cacc outta here.

I'm not a cacc..Im black and Latin..I'm,sure Africa is beautiful, nature and city wise..I'm sure that it would be great to travel thru from the sahara desert on camel to johanseberg....but it's still a 3rd world country..maybe if youre attune to the environment it might be a good place to live...but would you live in central America? :manny: that's up to you

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
i felt more at home in Africa than any other fukkin nation/land/continent on this planet!!!

when i see some of these ignorant- blind ,deaf and dumb mothafukkin heads over here with nothing but shyt to say, i give them a shake down!!!

IpushFatKids

Banned
Daps
I'm not a cacc..Im black and Latin..I'm,sure Africa is beautiful, nature and city wise..I'm sure that it would be great to travel thru from the sahara desert on camel to johanseberg....but it's still a 3rd world country..maybe if youre attune to the environment it might be a good place to live...but would you live in central America? :manny: that's up to you

Fair enuf but 0.2% is a very offensive gross exageration. where in central America u from. with the exception of elsavador and venuezel. I would deff go south america. live? if i have money why not.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I always think about that, but a brother doesn't even know where to start :to:

I always wonder about Angola, South Africa, Zimbabwe, and Ghana.

Visit one of those spots for a week; stay in a private room hostel. If you go on Cheaponair, I'm sure you can stay in one of those cities that you listed(travel; room, food, and misc included) for 2000/week, probably less than that if you don't do non-stop flights.

That's nice and all, but Africa is still a 3rd world continent..maybe about .2% of the continent is nice..but the rest of it is wilderness, and nikkas living lawless...don't get it twisted,

RWiBz.gif