flicr126.jpg

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Why Columbus population keep growin:ohhh:

And OSU aint the only reason:ufdup:

And again, if Africa is so much better, why africans keep comin over to the U.S. PERIOD. Not just ohio??? No beef. Just a serious question. Im not talkin bout just somalians either.

nikka what other reason is there in Columbus? If it wasn't for OSU, who the fukk would go there? When the last time you heard a nikka say "Damn, when I get my money up, I'm moving to Ohio :whoo:"

Here's an article talking about the brain drain on the state, specifically mentioning Columbus

Initiative to battle Ohio brain drain | The Columbus Dispatch

Here's another article from the Buckeye institute talking about it again.
“Brain Drainâ€? Makes Ohio Grayer and Hurts Future | Buckeye Institute

I can post article after article breh. From Cincinnati to Cleveland, Ohio ain't shyt. Like I said nikka, I lived in Ohio for 7 long fukking years, and I know how shytty that place is. That shyt is where your soul goes to die.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
nikka what other reason is there in Columbus? If it wasn't for OSU, who the fukk would go there? When the last time you heard a nikka say "Damn, when I get my money up, I'm moving to Ohio :whoo:"

Here's an article talking about the brain drain on the state, specifically mentioning Columbus

Initiative to battle Ohio brain drain | The Columbus Dispatch

Here's another article from the Buckeye institute talking about it again.
“Brain Drainâ€? Makes Ohio Grayer and Hurts Future | Buckeye Institute

I can post article after article breh. From Cincinnati to Cleveland, Ohio ain't shyt. Like I said nikka, I lived in Ohio for 7 long fukking years, and I know how shytty that place is. That shyt is where your soul goes to die.

nikka, I wanna live there:pachaha:

I cant speak on Cleveland and Cincy, but I had no problems wit Columbus.

The thing I get from Africa is that u could probably get your money right there if u wanted to eventually come back to the US.

Nothin against Africa, but I cant see myself movin anywhere outta the country at damn near 34.

Them pics is dope tho, no frontin

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Me and GF planning to hit up a resort in Zanzibar either late this year or early next year.

Zanzibar just seem so fukking peaceful

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eNF4G-D22E[/ame]

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
:childplease:
I'll take Cape Town and Casablanca over any US city not named NYC and Miami

Miami is extremely overrated its fun for vacations but unless your pulling in over 100k a year that Miami lifestyle will not apply to you. You will be living in some 1 floor house an hour from all the action.

South Africa had a beautiful landscape but research will show there are tons of issues there.

Casablanca....never really researched it except for pics.

WhyYouCry

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
[ame=http://youtu.be/ZRuSS0iiFyo]The Cannibal Warlords of Liberia (Full Length Documentary) - YouTube[/ame]

That's the Africa I know :scusthov:

WhyYouCry

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
[ame=http://youtu.be/cArYkrE35XU]Carnage in Kenya's slums - 01 Jan 08 - YouTube[/ame]

Still wanna go to Kenya :sadcam: ?

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

WhyYouCry

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
:childplease: are you really gonna sit there and act like 25 little children weren't just murdered a few weeks back in Sandy Hook?

You've been trolling way too hard ever since the Hidden Colors thread. At least try to be original with the shyt.

Hell yea I'm Trollin

It's comical that people in here didnt know that modern/beautiful cities actually exist in Africa. Lol welcome to the world not every place is a slum. I got family in Cape Town, place is gorgeous and women are :inlove: