Cities of africa...They side they don't show you

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone from here actually been to or lived in africa? i'm curious what the cost of living is like in some of these countries?

what would a nice house in the city go for?

hows daily expenses n food go for?

Lived in Lagos and Im gonna be going back soon.... Lagos is very cheap or very expensive depending on where you choose to live.....

There are more black billionaires in Lagos than there are in the whole of America or Europe so certain parts of Lagos the most expensive places on earth ....

Chris Brown just done asingle concert in Nigeria for $1 million dollars where he played to less than 2000 people.... he tweeted pictures of the house he stayed in which belonged to a billionaire saying the house was big as fukk

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Abuja capital of Nigeria

Abuja-Central-Business-District.jpg

6478173791_02caef4ac3_b.jpg

Abuja%20skyscrapers.jpg

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
most of those cities still look wack and shytty. shyt Toledo Ohio is looking better than them.

the only nice pics i saw was the beaches.....and we all know thats just a vacation spot were you would be staying like a week

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I've seen threads like this on other boards and it's funny how the racists come out of the woodwork to debunk these things. Like it REALLY bothers them to see any form of black excellence. I say fukk it, let that ether burn slow, fakkit. :birdman:

I like how these motherfukkers try to say you're only showing the best parts of the countries and ignoring the bad.

Well what the fukk does that have to do with anything?

Every country in Europe has it's backwoods villages and "primitive" people just like Africa does, yet because they're European, we have to focus only on the best?

Then they'll bring up economy statistics and shyt, and ignore the centuries of colonialism that lead to the economy getting to that point in the first place! Even with the centuries of damage and oppression, they still have beautiful cities that shine like this.

That white privilege is out of control, brehs. :pacspit:

Cosign breh. They acting like the US don't have fukked up cities.

mansion-469x278.jpg

camden_jakesnake.jpg

112%20Slums%20of%20Baltimore.jpg

OverTheRhine9.jpg

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I always think about that, but a brother doesn't even know where to start :to:

I always wonder about Angola, South Africa, Zimbabwe, and Ghana.

Save up money and take a trip. Pick a country that has monuments and shyt that you wanna see and just go there.

You got the African Renaissance Monument in Senegal, that'd be a good place to start.
img_9436.jpg

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm not a cacc..Im black and Latin..I'm,sure Africa is beautiful, nature and city wise..I'm sure that it would be great to travel thru from the sahara desert on camel to johanseberg....but it's still a 3rd world country..maybe if youre attune to the environment it might be a good place to live...but would you live in central America? :manny: that's up to you

:what: when did Africa become a country? And how can you shyt on an entire continent when you've NEVER BEEN THERE :dwillhuh:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
most of those cities still look wack and shytty. shyt Toledo Ohio is looking better than them.

the only nice pics i saw was the beaches.....and we all know thats just a vacation spot were you would be staying like a week

nikka all of Ohio is wack

ohio.jpg

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:scusthov: not even two pages before c00ns/cascs come in here talking shyt. I've said it a million times, but it's to tell this site apart from a white supremacist site a lot of the times.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's nice and all, but Africa is still a 3rd world continent..maybe about .2% of the continent is nice..but the rest of it is wilderness, and nikkas living lawless...don't get it twisted,

Let me guess you ve never been to any country in Africa

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
:scusthov: not even two pages before c00ns/cascs come in here talking shyt. I've said it a million times, but it's to tell this site apart from a white supremacist site a lot of the times.

Why the fukk we gotta be "còons"?

Why cant it be that we just love livin in the greatest nation on earth?

You nikkaz better move there and stop bumpin yo muthafukkin gums:birdman:

Im willin to bet that u nikkaz are goin NOWHERE. Yall aint stupid:pachaha: