ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Nothing new. Look how they pushed conscious rap outta the mainstream and replaced it with street shyt without a purpose.

LilJuicyTaco

Tha Sickest
Daps
CIA CONTROLS THE MAJOR NEWS OUTLETS IT'S BEEN DECLASSIFIED FOR YEARS.

:shaq:

Anderson Cooper was with the CIA for a short period of time but they downplay his role with them.

It's already been said but this rap thang is very powerful. As a older head I'm still amazed at how much of our slang is used by everyone in everyday conversation. You might turn the tv on and hear a old becky talking about "bling" or "what's good?" or "what's up with that?". These the same people who wanted to ban it, now they full fledged members.

The music controls what the young and old say, how they dress and ultimately how they think. Look at how the culture changed the automobile industry. We used to trick our cars out with systems and rims then they started manufacturing them that way. That's why alot the specialty car places went under because we changed the look of cars and the car manufacturers followed our lead. Even Memphis Bleek said it because he used to own one. Hip Hop did that.

These rappers got enough power to start a damn war if they wanted to. If the rapper isn't CIA/FBI/some group that's not publicly known, then someone at the label is. That's why they spent the 90's signing and promoting ignorant drug dealers who were already causing harm with no regard and who only wanted money. Show me a top 5 list and I guarantee at least two of them are former drug dealers. Jay, Big, Nas damn near on everybody's that's 3 right there. They use them to keep us down so they don't have to have a full fledged CIA member pose as a rapper and infiltrate us. When we support the rappers poisonous message we do their job for them. Yeah, we like the music but unless we are in denial we can't act like it's helping us for the better. What have those rappers REALLY taught us? Everyone points out that the music changed from positive to negative when NWA came along. Was it a coincidence that Ice Cube used to be in a group called C.I.A? :youngsabo:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i did not see the coli n shyt listed tho, whats that about breh

Yeah, the didn't list actual forum names in the manual, just the keywords. If you look, many of those keywords are used regularly on the-coli (and pretty much any forum). They just have computers that crawl forums (and the internet in general), and employees read them when there is something suspicious. Then they put it in a big database for others to analyze and study.