CIA in Hip Hop?

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
You made a thread on a forum full of other people. Don't cry because some of them disagree with you.

Explain why the CIA would be interested in hip hop. Enlighten me.

sure thing.

the CIA is involved in all sort of clandestine operations and one of them was COINTELPRO

if you do some research into that aforementioned operation you will see the parallels between political groups and hip-hop groups like Public Enemy, Xclan, Zulu Nation etc.

when it comes to the people in charge you must use your imagination. if you follow the link in my sig you will learn a tidbit or two about one of the CIA's front companies they use to control Google. R&D in these places consists of biological and chemical studies into the human body.

so if some "youtube conspiracy nut" starts preaching about google creating resident evil type of monsters, in all actuality they are justified in there paranoia.

as far as hiphop and the alphabet boys, CocaineInsideAmerica has effected all ghettos, minorities and is the actual birthright of what we call hip-hop. The Last Poets is the epitomy of this cultural phenomenon.

people like to affiliate COINTELPRO with the FBI, but if the lower tier agencies are operating under clandestine motives then it is safe to assume the CIA has much thorough plots in progress.

the FBI & CIA have all been associated with these artists and pioneers; Ice T, N.W.A., 2pac, Xclan, KRS, Public Enemy, B.I.G., Kool G Rap, Nas and many more

36 Chambers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CIA in hip hop?

:heh:

like anyone above a city cop gives a fukk about any of this shyt that goes on in hip hop :heh:

:pachaha:

You aint ever heard of Project Flocka?

Word is they trained one of their agents in some unmarked Nevada military facility about "trapping" and geometry to try and infiltrate and monitor other rappers.

Its all on WikiLeaks

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
CIA in hip hop?

:heh:

like anyone above a city cop gives a fukk about any of this shyt that goes on in hip hop :heh:

:pachaha:

the irony of using a 2pac smiley shows your ignorance knows no bounds. please feel free to speak on cops and alphabet agencies after you have educated yourself.

its a fact the FBI has spent time monitoring hiphop and spent 2pacs entire life duration watching him. your theory has been shot to sh*t.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Now like someone else said if it was the FBI or the DEA the threadstarter implicated would be something to ponder. But at the same time it is something to make u question things. And why is it Baby that people think is suspect. I would think it would be someone you would never expect like an Odd Future type or LIL B type. (Just using them as an example). And what is the purpose for infiltrating rap music? So we can hear more Rack City type shyt to dumb us down, instead of the Fight the Power type music that makes u question the world?

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
It's definitely possible.. Some of you are a bit too naive. The book "The Culteral Cold War" goes into detail about how the CIA infiltrated and used various aspects of American art (including music) as a way to spread anti communist propaganda throughout Europe. They also had various writers, musicians and actors that they used to snitch out their fellow artist who showed any signs of being a anti-American or a communist supporter.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
in the 90's during the bootclamp clique, illmatic, infamous, wu era their was an air of rebelliousness among the youth that doesnt exsist anymore.

when biggie and puffy came with all that fly shyt rap that shyt was met with resistance from the real hip hop heads.......nikkas aint fukk with puff.......Biggie was the nikka who bridged the gap.

when the roots did this joint nikkas was fukkin with it......heavy

biggies versatilty, talent, etc. was able to push that puff formalic shyt over in a way that was attracting real nikkas and all these fake muthafukkas. See, biggie was a real hip hop head...........so he was doing that shyt so smooth man nikkas had to fukk with it

next thing u know.........all u hearing on the radio is songs on the radio that are using that puffy formula.........but with the biggiesque hiphop artist subtracted......just some formalic bullshyt.............

its no coincidence reasonable doubt dropped and most nikkas gave less then a fukk about it. nikkas mindstates was different back then.........everybody wasnt out here trying to be no hustla......nikkas was on that rebelious, mobb deep shyt.....

yadda yadda yadda tho.....its like preaching to the choir......

all i know is i feel like im in the twilight zone these days

Last edited by a moderator:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
the people these days are so pacified any and everything the government is pushing through is being met with little to no resistance...........

i read an article the other day on how this city is planning on expanding the police departments camera system to include pretty much all private camera systems too.

i found this statement in the article interesting.....

'In the early 1990s, the Maryland State Highway Administration placed cameras on major roads, Ward said, but refused to tell anyone.

"They were afraid of the public outcry," he said. "Now it's on the news every morning, so people can see traffic backups. It was a scary thing in the early '90s. Now it's accepted."

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
South Philly...all day everyday!
the irony of using a 2pac smiley shows your ignorance knows no bounds. please feel free to speak on cops and alphabet agencies after you have educated yourself.

its a fact the FBI has spent time monitoring hiphop and spent 2pacs entire life duration watching him. your theory has been shot to sh*t.

lol

lol

paranoid fukk boy.

Pac wasn't even important enough to have FBI following him his whole life

:pacspit: @ you & lol @ your paranoia :pachaha:

:pacspit::pacspit:

LilJuicyTaco

Tha Sickest
Daps
the people these days are so pacified any and everything the government is pushing through is being met with little to no resistance...........

i read an article the other day on how this city is planning on expanding the police departments camera system to include pretty much all private camera systems too.

i found this statement in the article interesting.....

'In the early 1990s, the Maryland State Highway Administration placed cameras on major roads, Ward said, but refused to tell anyone.

"They were afraid of the public outcry," he said. "Now it's on the news every morning, so people can see traffic backups. It was a scary thing in the early '90s. Now it's accepted."

It's happening in my city to. They have cameras up on most corners that can see for blocks and move with the activity. Now they trying to get them in all cop cars and take control of store cameras, apartment building etc. that's already up. They can watch crime as it happens live while recording it and storing it for future use. You can't get away with doing anything on the streets and pretty soon in your house either.

Yep, plus he rapped about the feds watching and wanting him dead on All Eyez On Me. Pac was monitored off and on his entire life.

yea, ive read articles how they're even accessing people's smart phones via microphone and listening to conversations, while ur on or off the phone.....we live in a police state man and its only getting worse.

Yes, if you don't take the battery out of your phone they can hear you. Just like if you don't take the gps device out of your car they can track you easier.