CIA in Hip Hop?

bertyr

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About as funny as crack being pumped into the ghetto by the CIA back in the 80's??

but why be obsessed with that instead of building up yourself and your community so people are less susceptible to crack? Bad shyt happens to everyone and nobody gets out of life alive. It's about focus. Are you gonna have a victim-mentality or survivor-mentality?

The Paranoia is a killer of potential. Ruminating on ruminations instead of working on being a person that transcends that shyt.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
but why be obsessed with that instead of building up yourself and your community so people are less susceptible to crack? Bad shyt happens to everyone and nobody gets out of life alive. It's about focus. Are you gonna have a victim-mentality or survivor-mentality?

The Paranoia is a killer of potential. Ruminating on ruminations instead of working on being a person that transcends that shyt.

The point of the thread is get a discussion to the possibilities of the CIA in Hip Hop...wtf are you talkin about?

bertyr

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The point of the thread is get a discussion to the possibilities of the CIA in Hip Hop...wtf are you talkin about?

i said i thought it was funny how hip hop forums talk about the illuminati and the CIA so much, u wrote what u wrote and i replied.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
i said i thought it was funny how hip hop forums talk about the illuminati and the CIA so much, u wrote what u wrote and i replied.

You were talking about building up yourself and potential...blah, blah...Im not losing any sleep & I doubt anyone else is either...

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I listeneded to this nikka Boldy James mixtape and that shyt rubbed me funny......shyt is just TOO out there.....

i dont know...i aint fukin with it tho

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
There's this guy called "The President"....who has seen to come out of nowhere doing videos...stuntin and what not

This guys is a fukking operative!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGRw7dH7nhg&feature=relmfu"]THE PRE$IDENT - RACKS ON RACKS - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu84JE-8BpA&feature=relmfu"]THE PRE$IDENT performs at THE RELIANT CENTER Texas - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
i always laugh when i see people post "why would the governement do anything in rap" like hip hop dont control most yall everyday lives anyway. anyone who says that shyt im suspicous on cause yoiu gotta be blind to not see it

thats what im sayin bruh..hiphop runs shyt..even if you don't like the music,its the fashion,the style,drugs,money...

people dont realize that

by the way..thanks to hiphop..i keep hearin molly this molly that..

molly molly molly.....

the fukk is a molly??

they takin over!!!!

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
I notice you didn't offer up any answer to the question, I even stated it's been known to happen in certain circumstances, but at the end of the day I'd be more worried about the alphabet agencies you don't really know of, but since I'm blind and naive I wont bother elaborating.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I notice you didn't offer up any answer to the question, I even stated it's been known to happen in certain circumstances, but at the end of the day I'd be more worried about the alphabet agencies you don't really know of, but since I'm blind and naive I wont bother elaborating.

dont