CIA in Hip Hop?

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Yeah I know I answered my own question somewhat, but think about it what type of circumstance would be so dire that they'd need to infiltrate Hip Hop surely the C.I.A. has more pressing matters?

I should have phrased it better.

I mean there are a gang of security agencies that could deal with Hip Hop, if OP had said FBI, DEA or ATF then yeah I could see that but the CIA?

I'm just trying to understand that's all excuse my ignorance.

Daps
:snoop: You realize that the CIA deals in foreign affairs right?

Yeah I know I answered my own question somewhat, but think about it what type of circumstance would be so dire that they'd need to infiltrate Hip Hop surely the C.I.A. has more pressing matters?

I should have phrased it better.

I mean there are a gang of security agencies that could deal with Hip Hop, if OP had said FBI, DEA or ATF then yeah I could see that but the CIA?

I'm just trying to understand that's all excuse my ignorance.

This has been chronicled as occurring (Ghostface, ODB...).

profound

technique
Daps

one of their matters is propaganda and influence though.

the rest of your post is a good point. people cant underestimate the white man's obsession with keeping his ear to and hand in rap.

i was just reading last night in this book how these disinformation groups are sent out to rap forums, to counter what they label ''black conspiracy theories''. this is concerning the CIA's hand in unloading drugs into the black community, the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr., and the like.

didnt you see them on sohh? i know 5 of them, and they each fit the qualities (actual qualities) beyond expectations.

really :ohhh: when u think about it, but at the same time, never that surprising.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Since when was the C.I.A. allowed to operate on home soil?

It's been known to happen is certain circumstances but still.

I know for a fact that the CIA is not allowed to operate on home soil.

The FBI is however. And we all know the FBI has infiltrated numerous rap organizations.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah

the rest of your post is a good point. people cant underestimate the white man's obsession with keeping his ear to and hand in rap.

i was just reading last night in this book how these disinformation groups are sent out to rap forums, to counter what they label ''black conspiracy theories''. this is concerning the CIA's hand in unloading drugs into the black community, the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr., and the like.

didnt you see them on sohh? i know 5 of them, and they each fit the qualities (actual qualities) beyond expectations and they're still here.

really :ohhh: when u think about it, but at the same time, never surprising.
Pm me the names breh :rambo: :shaq:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

This is so true. Not related to rap per se, but it's not a stretch at all to imagine the gov doing this on rap forums

Newest U.S. Counterterrorism Strategy: Trolling | Danger Room | Wired.com

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I know for a fact that the gov also actively monitors pretty much any forum

Check out this leaked DHS manual:

http://epic.org/foia/epic-v-dhs-media-monitoring/Analyst-Desktop-Binder-REDACTED.pdf

Look at their keywords list. The coli, and other rap forums, are definitely being watched

For the paranoid: https://www.torproject.org/
iseeu.png

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism

didnt you see them on sohh? i know 5 of them, and they each fit the qualities (actual qualities) beyond expectations and they're still here.

really :ohhh: when u think about it, but at the same time, never that surprising.

Thanks for the insight, they (intelligence agencies of the lesser kind not the Company type or at least to my knowledge) send agent provocateurs to all types of forums not just Rap ones I've encountered a few on numerous occasions, I wont go into that, and yeah there was at least one person that I believed was a bonafide agent on sohh, trust me that person is still with us, in fact he/she is very good at playing both ends against the middle, I'll leave at that.

Needless to say, said person is masterful with the sock puppets, it's funny watching them attempt to expose somebody who they invented in the first place.

Their sole job is to derail all good discussion.