CIA in Hip Hop?

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Most of people saying this is ridiculous and think its a joke probably aren't educated at all on this situation. PAC wasn't that important to be followed? Says a lot bout u right there that you have no idea what your talkin about. What "leaders" and "idols" do black people have today? Who did they used to have before they were all killed? Who killed them? Do your history it will bring you to the present

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
It's happening in my city to. They have cameras up on most corners that can see for blocks and move with the activity. Now they trying to get them in all cop cars and take control of store cameras, apartment building etc. that's already up. They can watch crime as it happens live while recording it and storing it for future use. You can't get away with doing anything on the streets and pretty soon in your house either.

Yep, plus he rapped about the feds watching and wanting him dead on All Eyez On Me. Pac was monitored off and on his entire life.

Yes, if you don't take the battery out of your phone they can hear you. Just like if you don't take the gps device out of your car they can track you easier.

its refreshing to see that there are people out here with their eyes open.....

the problem is it isnt enough.

u right on point about that battery out of your phone and car ish too.......

it hit the media not to long ago about how iphones have not only been tracking their users every movements but also storing that data for a year (they said, but who really knows how long).......and what did nikkas do about it? Rush out to cop the new one when it hit

like u said, they watching nikkas outside their homes and now their setting up shop in nikkas cribs too........computers mic'd with cameras, game systems with the cameras, etc.

they already got rfid chips in nikkas passports.....tracking ur every movement.

They were scheduling to issue drivers licenses with RFID chips in them but stated they would not being doing that...........but i see it like this......u put them in people's licenses and tell them they arent in their that person would be more prone to carry it on their person....

This country is in a police state.

As far Tupac, I believe the government was involved in his death.

Its on par with killing Detroit Red before his conversion to Malcolm X......

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I appreciate all this info from you guys that have done some research on this this....

raddonttweet...where you at???? :laff:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Most of people saying this is ridiculous and think its a joke probably aren't educated at all on this situation. PAC wasn't that important to be followed? Says a lot bout u right there that you have no idea what your talkin about. What "leaders" and "idols" do black people have today? Who did they used to have before they were all killed? Who killed them? Do your history it will bring you to the present

We got Rick Ross and Drake :skip: :lolbron:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
What is the CIA monitoring for exactly? Some of you posters name the Black Panthers but that was a legit movement that has some real social and political aspects tied into it. You guys are also indirectly comparing great black males like Martin Luther King Jr and Malcom X who were looking for major change in social, economic, and political standing and saying that the CIA is going to knock off Rick Ross and 2 Chainz? Really? Why waste the resources?

Are they looking into MMG for their massive cocaine selling organization :dry: ? Or maybe they want to stop a mafia war of the two families (The Brown Family and The Graham Family) Do you think the CIA minds that Hip Hop is helping make younger people into mindless consumers of material items?

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
What is the CIA monitoring for exactly?

a better question would be what DON'T they monitor for?

things like saving every tweet and facebook post in the national archives is pointless to us. why would they waste resources to make sure they archive useless information?

the answer is simple. there is no such thing as useless information. we are not the intelligence community so I can only fathom the ultimate use for this data. anybody well versed in silent weapons/quiet wars will tell you all this data is analyzed and helps predict human behavioral patterns as well as predict future economic outcome.

going back to the 60s and 70s, we see deals made with local drug barons and the intelligence community. nowadays its hip-hop moguls, artists and affiliates who make these negotiations.

just to combat the excessive generic comments of you creating your own destiny, controlling your environment and negating conspiracies, I will say this;

the government systemically poisoned the urban landscape of america and thirty years later were supposed to have recovered and reclaimed control?

we still have disenfranchised party leaders who are alive and defeated so I don't expect every second generation to be able to erase the plight of the previous environment.

60s - take apart the main resistance
70s- coke flood and dismantling the last of the rebels
80- crack cocaine introduced
90- still livin through the grime of the 80s
2000- cameras and internet/heightened survelliance technologies abundant. if some second or third generation rebels want to conspire they are easily dissipitated.the vibration from forty years is still felt today.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mind control

you're gonna have to do better than that

sure thing.

the CIA is involved in all sort of clandestine operations and one of them was COINTELPRO

if you do some research into that aforementioned operation you will see the parallels between political groups and hip-hop groups like Public Enemy, Xclan, Zulu Nation etc.

when it comes to the people in charge you must use your imagination. if you follow the link in my sig you will learn a tidbit or two about one of the CIA's front companies they use to control Google. R&D in these places consists of biological and chemical studies into the human body.

so if some "youtube conspiracy nut" starts preaching about google creating resident evil type of monsters, in all actuality they are justified in there paranoia.

as far as hiphop and the alphabet boys, CocaineInsideAmerica has effected all ghettos, minorities and is the actual birthright of what we call hip-hop. The Last Poets is the epitomy of this cultural phenomenon.

people like to affiliate COINTELPRO with the FBI, but if the lower tier agencies are operating under clandestine motives then it is safe to assume the CIA has much thorough plots in progress.

the FBI & CIA have all been associated with these artists and pioneers; Ice T, N.W.A., 2pac, Xclan, KRS, Public Enemy, B.I.G., Kool G Rap, Nas and many more

Thank you for an actual response. When you say CIA, what you mean to say is FBI. The FBI is the organization that would deal with domestic situations.

Political groups are one thing. Rappers are another thing entirely. Very few rappers have actually been involved in any serious political movement. They might have paid attention in the early stages when rap was actually controversial. Like the FBI sending a letter to N.W.A. But now? I mean they might as well be keeping tabs on the director of Saw. If they paid attention to any rappers, it would be for the things they are doing outside of music.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
a better question would be what DON'T they monitor for?

things like saving every tweet and facebook post in the national archives is pointless to us. why would they waste resources to make sure they archive useless information?

the answer is simple. there is no such thing as useless information. we are not the intelligence community so I can only fathom the ultimate use for this data. anybody well versed in silent weapons/quiet wars will tell you all this data is analyzed and helps predict human behavioral patterns as well as predict future economic outcome.

going back to the 60s and 70s, we see deals made with local drug barons and the intelligence community. nowadays its hip-hop moguls, artists and affiliates who make these negotiations.

just to combat the excessive generic comments of you creating your own destiny, controlling your environment and negating conspiracies, I will say this;

the government systemically poisoned the urban landscape of america and thirty years later were supposed to have recovered and reclaimed control?

we still have disenfranchised party leaders who are alive and defeated so I don't expect every second generation to be able to erase the plight of the previous environment.

60s - take apart the main resistance
70s- coke flood and dismantling the last of the rebels
80- crack cocaine introduced
90- still livin through the grime of the 80s
2000- cameras and internet/heightened survelliance technologies abundant. if some second or third generation rebels want to conspire they are easily dissipitated.the vibration from forty years is still felt today.

CIA is not used domestically on regular citizens for one. That would be the FBI.

Second, what movement right now do they need to monitor exactly? Because there is no rappers like Pac who could ignite a political firestorm or rally people behind a cause. That was already phased out by the 'free market' because people are not purchasing it.

Third, they don't just monitor things for the hell of it. Not the CIA, not the FBI, not even your local police department. There has to be a reason. You've yet to provide a reason for why they would monitor the big names in Hip Hop other than 'hay they did it in the past to people who were visible' but the reason they were visible isn't because they bought out the bar at Club Mansion, they had legit movements, social views, and political power that warranted monitoring in the governments eyes.

Comparing anyone in Hip Hop right now to members of the Black Panther movement is retarded, disrespectful, and so off base its not even funny. The only way you could possibly connect anyone in Hip Hop right now to the Black Panthers is the fact that Jay-z was born the day Fred Hampton died.