Chuck D kicks Flavor Flav out of Public Enemy over Bernie Sanders rally disagreement

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo it wasn't over fukking Bernie lmao.

If that was the last straw, why did he wait until now to make it official? This statement was allegedly made just today:

“Flavor chooses to dance for his money and not do benevolent work like this,” he said in a statement to HipHopDX. “He has a year to get his act together and get himself straight or he’s out.”
Chuck D Says Flavor Flav Would Rather 'Dance For His Money' Than Get Behind Political Rally

I'm not feeling this. Kicking Griff out the group for speaking his mind instead of riding with his mans was some BS too.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flavor Flav may of been a lot of things, but Flav NEVER dissed Chuck D publicly. He always stood publicly in solidarity for Chuck even when behind the scenes they had their arguments and differences. Even now, Flav said nothing back about Chuck D and only was referring to the Sanders campaign to cease and desist in including him as part of the concert and Chuck went out his WAY to publicly shame him and publicly kick him out. I cannot look at Chuck D the same again, especially when this wasn't the first time he done this. We all remember he booted out Griff over being in good graces with the Jews as well.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Flavor Flav may of been a lot of things, but Flav NEVER dissed Chuck D publicly. He always stood publicly in solidarity for Chuck even when behind the scenes they had their arguments and differences. Even now, Flav said nothing back about Chuck D and only was referring to the Sanders campaign to cease and desist in including him as part of the concert and Chuck went out his WAY to publicly shame him and publicly kick him out. I cannot look at Chuck D the same again, especially when this wasn't the first time he done this. We all remember he booted out Griff over being in good graces with the Jews as well.
I remembered that like it was yesterday and I also remembered during that interview that Chuck broke up the group temporarily after the Griff thing went down. Even though I disagree with Griff on a lot of things, he was done dirty back in 1989. Chuck should have had Griff's back.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
chuck always seemed like a hoe to me and its gotten worse in old age

PE wouldnt be what it was without Flav if we being honest

Lol. I respect him as a legend too much to say what I really want to say but I'll say this...who is more responsible for PE's impact/success/groundbreaking music, Chuck or Flav?

Don't let this shyt get yall talking crazy about Chuck D, yall already give him no respect at all when he is one of the greatest voices, if not the greatest, ever in rap.