FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:why: The Prestige and Memento are #1 and #2 without a shred of a doubt. The Nolan who made those movies would break down and cry seeing the filmmaker he is today.
:childplease:
I have those 2 and Inception above Dark Knight. Won't find out about Dunkirk til tomorrow

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
:why: The Prestige and Memento are #1 and #2 without a shred of a doubt. The Nolan who made those movies would break down and cry seeing the filmmaker he is today.
:ohhh:I forgot about The Prestige. Haven't seen that in like 10 years, but I remember it was dope. Might have to revisit that one. Memento I don't think I finished and never cared to rewatch.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
his older brother made the story up so his brother be remembered heroically. We had an earlier conversation on how Nolan was suggesting how Dunkirk was romanticized and promotes for propaganda whereas the true hero's like "Gibson" the accused German mole goes unknown

who made the story? how could the older brother have done it if he died? if we never see an older brother, then how do we know it's made up?

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Debating which Nolan film is the best is argumentative We can all agree that Following and TDKR were his worst and those aren't even bad movies. I cannot gauge where I PERSONALLY rank Dunkirk since I just seen it last night and I watch Nolan films MULTIPLE times to get the full and clear grasp to everything. Even the simplest stuff has some altered context on a 2nd or 3rd viewing. Right now, my favorite Nolan film is INCEPTION and The PRESTIGE and 3rd being INTERSTELLAR. For some reason TDK trilogy lost value for me, even TDK doesn't hold as strong for me any more. But that's my opinion. Ironically, I watch and enjoy TDKR MORE even though it is a flawed film and view it as Nolan's worst films...

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Debating which Nolan film is the best is argumentative We can all agree that Following and TDKR were his worst and those aren't even bad movies. I cannot gauge where I PERSONALLY rank Dunkirk since I just seen it last night and I watch Nolan films MULTIPLE times to get the full and clear grasp to everything. Even the simplest stuff has some altered context on a 2nd or 3rd viewing. Right now, my favorite Nolan film is INCEPTION and The PRESTIGE and 3rd being INTERSTELLAR. For some reason TDK trilogy lost value for me, even TDK doesn't hold as strong for me any more. But that's my opinion. Ironically, I watch and enjoy TDKR MORE even though it is a flawed film and view it as Nolan's worst films...
How did you think of Dunkirk after first watch

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
THIS MOVIE WAS GARBAGEEEE

worst movie i seen this year

and last year

2.5/10
shyt had me , my girl, and like 20 folks asleep bout 30 mins in