Christians Are Just Play Things For Their God

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
OP is succumbing to the wares of Satan just like Lucifer. Sad.

Man has free will, listens to The Fallen, fukks up his life, his circle and the world then blames God for not fixing his mistakes. These are the actions of entitled children.

God asks you to believe in him, apologize for your rabid ass mind, and follow the gospels.

If this isnt for you then he has a place for you. God is about love and division. Dividing the trash from the redeemed. Every bad thing g that happened to you wasn't because of a force of nature, it was a person. We need you with us brother.

Is it truly free will when the only choices are serve and obey god or eternal annihilation? I don't think so.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Is it truly free will when the only choices are serve and obey god or eternal annihilation? I don't think so.
Yes it does sound like a choice.

Do you want to be annihilated or not?

Just sounds like you don't like your choices.

Sounds like you're upset you don't have the power to be free of consequences.

Choose wisely

Choose God. It's really your only good, choice. šŸ« 

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Again, how come these type of threads are never made about Muslims or Jews or any other religion?

That demonic spirit is manifesting and intent on attacking Jesus. All of these threads that supposedly question 'religion' are all directed towards Christianity. Funny how all these folks are supposedly so happy once they 'left Christianity', but if they were truly happy they would just be focused on whatever their newfound beliefs are. When you are truly happy, you don't worry about that you left behind.

Hathaway

Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Did you find peace in leaving behind a consistent personal connection with God through Christianity, or leaving behind the church?

Also, what if what you left behind to find peace, someone else found peace in?
I never found a consistent/personal connection with god and I refused to pretend or fake it till I made it. I thought something was wrong with me as we are taught. For the hundreds that find happiness in god, there are thousands that find confusion instead. I was apart of the latter unfortunately.

In the black church community, we are taught that if something is going awry in your walk with Christ, it's always your fault or something you're doing wrong. I believed that for a decade. But I chose to study and research outside of my normal means and outside of the elders, bishops and mothers of my religious institution and I finally realized the truth. I was hurt but eventually, I was able tp move on.

Hathaway

Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
That demonic spirit is manifesting and intent on attacking Jesus. All of these threads that supposedly question 'religion' are all directed towards Christianity. Funny how all these folks are supposedly so happy once they 'left Christianity', but if they were truly happy they would just be focused on whatever their newfound beliefs are. When you are truly happy, you don't worry about that you left behind.
Not necessarily. It is common when one finds truth to feel the urge to share what one has found. You guys are so used to fear mongering that is ingrained in you. If someone challenges your god, you claim demonic manifestation.

You also dont realize the irony in your criticism of me. You tell me that if I were truly happy, I would be content in just living quietly after leaving religion behind and yet here you are in my thread defending your god. If you were truly steadfast in your beliefs, you too would simply move on quietly and ignore. But yet, here you are.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I never found a consistent/personal connection with god and I refused to pretend or fake it till I made it. I thought something was wrong with me as we are taught. For the hundreds that find happiness in god, there are thousands that find confusion instead. I was apart of the latter unfortunately.

In the black church community, we are taught that if something is going awry in your walk with Christ, it's always your fault or something you're doing wrong. I believed that for a decade. But I chose to study and research outside of my normal means and outside of the elders, bishops and mothers of my religious institution and I finally realized the truth. I was hurt but eventually, I was able tp move on.
Can I reason with you to come back to the God of Abraham Issac and Jacob?

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
The AbrahamiKKK god is merely a projection of human narcissism.

Hathaway

Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Yes it does sound like a choice.

Do you want to be annihilated or not?

Just sounds like you don't like your choices.

Sounds like you're upset you don't have the power to be free of consequences.

Choose wisely

Choose God. It's really your only good, choice. šŸ« 

You cannot prove that there are consequences to my decision so your point falls aimlessly. šŸ¤—

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Not necessarily. It is common when one finds truth to feel the urge to share what one has found. You guys are so used to fear mongering that is ingrained in you. If someone challenges your god, you claim demonic manifestation.

You also dont realize the irony in your criticism of me. You tell me that if I were truly happy, I would be content in just living quietly after leaving religion behind and yet here you are in my thread defending your god. If you were truly steadfast in your beliefs, you too would simply move on quietly and ignore. But yet, here you are.
I been having trouble myself but i know it because of my decisions and past generational curses

Hathaway

Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
I been having trouble myself but i know it because of my decisions and past generational curses
I wish you luck on your journey to find truth. It is a lonely one. Some people are content with the various issues within Christianity and chalk it up to just living with faith that they'll see heaven one day. I'm not like that. My "problem" has always been that I'm a reader and researcher and the research that I've found points to not just Christianity, but all religion being a tool used for mass control through fear.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I can feel that. I understand and know that many of us were brought to think and feel something was wrong with us if we weren't able to speak in tongues and always in God's presence, so to speak. But I wasn't. I was taught that my relationship with with God was a relationship between a loving, wise, and guiding father and His children. We will always be children to God because we will always require love, wisdom and guidance. So my fear of God is one of reverence.

Even when I find disappointment in myself, I have to know in my heart that I am forgiven already, He is just waiting for me to see my mistake and acknowledge it to Him and ask for forgiveness and a path to not keep making that mistake.

God is in everybody but you can't judge Him by what a free-willed people do.