Christians Are Just Play Things For Their God

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Again, how come these type of threads are never made about Muslims or Jews or any other religion?
because Christianity by nature exposes demonic thought processes

it represents the greek (heathen) coming into contact with the divine (Hashem) and trying to reason around it without understanding that God is not something to be commoditized (or confused for that matter)

Matthew 16:17

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I almost feel bad for the lucifer character. It makes you think what was so bad in heaven that he and a 3rd of the angels willingly chose death and seperation from god rather than to stay with it. After looking at gods very manlike characteristics, I can't blame them. Lucifer sounds just like Nat Turner. Rallying your brothers to try and overthrow the system even when you know failure will most likely be the outcome. Rather go out fighting than to live being the plaything of a psychopath.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
OP is succumbing to the wares of Satan just like Lucifer. Sad.

Man has free will, listens to The Fallen, fukks up his life, his circle and the world then blames God for not fixing his mistakes. These are the actions of entitled children.

God asks you to believe in him, apologize for your rabid ass mind, and follow the gospels.

If this isnt for you then he has a place for you. God is about love and division. Dividing the trash from the redeemed. Every bad thing g that happened to you wasn't because of a force of nature, it was a person. We need you with us brother.

Last edited: