Christian Brehs: Why would God make some people smarter than others?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis:As a Christian marsupial, people hate being told that the answer is right in front of them. I'm not going to lie, I often struggled with my faith at times. Especially during one of the worst times of my life. Yet for some strange reason....I somehow realize the bigger picture and sometimes God stands in his b boy stance so you can see the bigger picture of self.

For instance...I found out so much truths living in the South from being up north:

• My mother wasn't the saint that I painted her out to be (still RIP)
  • My family tree is riddled with addiction, dark secrets, and etc
  • My wife realizing that her family is not the family she thinks they are
  • The issues that I have physically and mentally
Before I used to walk like superman, but never consider the reality that Superman has weaknesses. Nevermind, me almost dying as my diabetes got worse living in SC. It had to take me to leave that state and going through struggle for a health nut doctor to go, yeah breh you got Type 2 diabetes. It had to take me to be stuck in hotel rooms to realized that my wife has deeper issues and needed me. My son suffers from all sorts of anxiety and gifted symptoms, but I was trying the hardest to escape my own issues, by working myself into a comfort zone or facade.

God puts you in situations to get the best out of you. If you chose to jump, you will leap and he will make sure you either meet the other side of the gap, or fall on a safety net. There's no other explanation other than me giving testimony on a public forum because fukk what people will think, I just want to show the brethren that God's way is eternal. Just because he doesn't give you the actual answer YOU want, doesn't mean he actually didn't give you an answer you NEED.

No different from some Joe Schmo that goes to a church and hears "GAWD SAYS YOU GONNA GET A HOUSE"

In reality, you are getting a apartment that feels homely, and eventually it shall come to pass.

"GAWD SAYS YOU GONNA GET YA BOEZZZ"

In reality, you are going to get a decent 6 that has the gifts of a 10. You are not going to get a dime because they are a nickel in God's eye.

"GAWD SAYS YOU ARE GOING TO BE HEALED"

By medicine that's finally covered by insurance.

"GAWD WILL PROVIDE"

Accessible food stamps, making good financial decisions, and etc

Its what you NEED, not what you want.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
More like it's not the answer you want.
erm. no.

demo follows.

Why would God give everyone the the same intelligence?

answering a question with a question is not an answer. especially asking questions based on assertions only in your head.

hint: i didn't say everyone should have the same intelligence..

Every human is unique, which means they have varying levels of traits including intelligence.

ballacks.

how much do fingers vary? heads? toes? number of brains.

saying it differs because some other things differ is baseless and not an answer.

Why would God create a world where everyone and everything is the same? How bland would that be?

more questions which are not answers.

demo concluded.

no answer discovered.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
so why does the bible riff on endlessly about god's reasoning?

to confound people?

to waste their time?

to set people puzzles they cannot solve?
It riffs about the peoples who wrote their understanding of God.

That's all religion is, following the teachings of people who have claimed to be or have been vassals for God.

At the end of the day, if one accepts that their God is a Supreme being beyond their comprehension, they cannot possibly explain its rationale and logic.

That's why people say God Willing or God's Plan. It's both an admission of ignorance and acceptance of determinism

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Christian Brehs: Why would God make some people smarter than others?

Or some people less intelligent than others?

Serious question and one for which I have yet to see an answer.

Is it explained somewhere in the bible?

:patrice:
Because their parents chose to create a player and stack all the other categories and leave no points for intelligence.

The idea of picking better breeding stock is informed though observational science that goes as far back as human consciousness. Yet people still factor all types of other shyt above smarts when it comes to mating partners. If it didn't matter it wouldn't be a marker for the best human stock in those sperm banks. In short god have us the recipe.. he's done his part. You carry the legacy of your ancestry good or bad. He gave you free will. Do better with it

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
yeah but i didn't say "IQ".

enough of the waffle.

simple question. simple answer.

what is the answer?

:patrice:

This response further confirms you don't even really care about an answer because I literally gave it to you and you're repeating a question that's already been answered. YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T EVEN READ THE LINK POSTED. The link was filled with actual references like you requested yet u didn't even read it. SMH. But since you want me to spell it out, I'll post exactly what the link says.

Here's your answer:

Life is not “fair.” Some people struggle more than others. Some people are richer, more attractive, healthier, and smarter than other people. But God sees the potential He placed in each of us and expects a return on that investment (see the parable in Matthew 25:14–30). God knows what He gave the genius and what He gave the feeble-minded. The one who uses all God gave him for God’s glory is the smartest. IQ has little to do with comprehending spiritual truths, and, in the grand scheme of things, knowing God and walking in His ways are all that matter.

IQ or intellegence...However you want to word it. None of that is relevant or important to the believer over walking in the path. What is most important is walking in the righteous path. The quote says:The one who uses all God gave him for God’s glory is the smartest. Basically what is a concern to you, the non believer is not a concern nor a matter to the actual believer.

Last edited: