Christian Brehs: Why would God make some people smarter than others?

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Don't atheist bruhs get tired of worrying about the beliefs of others instead of enjoying the supposed superiority their disbelief enables? Why do atheists worry about the religious way more than the other way around? How does law, reason and order come from complete chaos? Can you post an example of a random generator produces patterns and laws? How did a random explosion and no directed intelligence create a world of order and reason?
The world is centered around religion and it’s put on a pedestal. People who aren’t religious are treated like outcast.

Asking why do people talk about religion is a ridiculous question. Whether you believe it or not is a different story.

It’s 2024, I’m not sitting around waiting for a mythical being in the sky to save me. “He” didn’t “return” during slavery or any other terrible events on Earth. But that doesn’t bother bible thumpers.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Christian breh here. Yall got to read the book.

Isaiah 45:7 KJV
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Daps

Or some people less intelligent than others?

Serious question and one for which I have yet to see an answer.

Is it explained somewhere in the bible?

:patrice:
How do you measure intelligence?

The songwriter can put together Shakespearean-level poems over legendary beats. The surgeon has elite fine-motor skills and an encyclopedia brain for science and medicine. The software engineer makes difficult mathematical concepts look simple. The QB has excellent spatial awareness and the ability to process lots of information very quickly.

All these folks are intelligent but in different ways. An IQ test wouldn't capture their brilliance equally.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies

Or some people less intelligent than others?

Serious question and one for which I have yet to see an answer.

Is it explained somewhere in the bible?

Intelligence is based on the will to learn and overstand. You aren't born smarter than anyone, last I checked there isn't a 8 month old in the world that can do taxes.

Now we have different abilities which can manifest earlier or later than others but that is because Yahawah made us to live out specific skillsets and purposes. American education essentially tries to strip that ability and the politics reaffirm that so you end up with an ignorant populace that makes you think people are born stupid, which is actually a condition

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The Got Questions website has answers for all the questions you can think of. Now you have a response to your question but like someone else already said, you're just attempting a "gotcha" troll moment in a sad attempt to trigger believers.

yeah but i didn't say "IQ".

Why did God give some people a higher IQ than He gave others?​

Why did God give some people a higher IQ than He gave others? | GotQuestions.org

enough of the waffle.

simple question. simple answer.

what is the answer?