Christian Brehs: Why would God make some people smarter than others?

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
do you think that I am talking about IQ?
:mjlol:

Now it's obvious you are a troll. I literally said..

IQ or intellegence...However you want to word it.

And then you asked that nonsensical question yet again after I already answered. Plus you are using semantics for no reason when the quote literally says "smarter" just like your thread title. :laff:

I'm gonna give your troll game a -4 out of 10.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
My thing is if you believe there is No God then you move accordingly, you don't waste time disproving Santa Clause.
this would be a good point if religious people wouldn’t impose and create laws to govern others based on their own beliefs.

you are bound to have some push back

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
abrahams big homie is abrahams big homie

if you are not from that little corner of the middle east you aren't fam you aren't gang & it's fukk you get down or lay down

fukk the world god made it just to have something to hate..........

:troll:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
it's called deconstruction.

do you think differences in intelligence are inconsequential?

LOL. Now you are jumping to a whole new talking point after ignoring the fact that I gave you an answer to your original question and you ignored it twice. I'm not gonna entertain you playing games, answering new questions when you didn't even acknowledge the answer I gave to your original question.

I think I'm done here. I made my point. But you can have the final word. Peace.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
My thing is if you believe there is No God then you move accordingly, you don't waste time disproving Santa Clause.

hard to disprove that which doesn't exist.

maybe the thing THEY are targeting is your errant thinking and reasoning - which does happen to exist.

i might be wrong tho.

ask them the next time someone does it.

:hubie:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
LOL. Now you are jumping to a whole new talking point after ignoring the fact that I gave you an answer to your original question and you ignored it twice. I'm not gonna entertain you playing games, answering new questions when you didn't even acknowledge the answer I gave to your original question.

I think I'm done here. I made my point. But you can have the final word. Peace.

see. why would god do this to you ^

mixing up the dumb with the smart sounds like a recipe for disaster as it guarantees misunderstandings.

sounds like something the devil would do.

:camby:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
you WILL die with more questions than answers

but I know you mad at life if you out here blaming God in 2024 :russ:
I don't understand some people's fascination with trying to understand God and how he does things. If you were able to understand then you wouldn't be human...we are at the end of the day smart ass apes. Our flesh is given form to dominate this planet through intelligence. Our spiritual form is different. God is a spirit. The spirit of creation. All powerful and all knowing. Who am I to claim the ability to understand his ways as an evolved ape with an overgrown brain?

Too many of us approach God with hubris rather than humbleness. You do not seek to connect with God and instead seek to understand or even become him...this you cannot do. Some things are beyond human comprehension and that is ok.

Being the most dominant intellectual life form on this planet has spoiled us and given rise to such a hubris.