Christian Brehs: Why would God make some people smarter than others?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
hard to disprove that which doesn't exist.

maybe the thing THEY are targeting is your errant thinking and reasoning - which does happen to exist.

i might be wrong tho.

ask them the next time someone does it.

:hubie:

And my response is that how miserable is your existance that you waste your time on this especially with people who wouldn't care nore be impacted if you died right now.

I would think someone who doesn't believe in God would also acknowledging and understand that they are also just as irrelevant and maybe even useless in the grand scheme of reality thus their arrogance to police thought is comedic (because as mentioned if they died a brutal death now it wouldn't even matter in the grand scheme of life).

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
if you’re not referring to IQ then clarify what you’re referring to…

ok.

1 answer. 2 questionw. if i may.

answer 1: i am talking about intelligence not just about iq.

question 1: do you understand what getting bogged down in the weeds means in the context of an argument/discussion?

question 2: do you understand how getting bogged down in the weeds can be used against subtle arguments?

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
what's funny is nikkas like start praying to "God" when they about to die.
save-save-me.gif

Daps
the bottom line is that we are all god's children, black white, smart, not so smart, rich poor, whatever.
so i think if you are asking this question, you are forgetting the lesson that no distinctions really matter.
ima pray for you.

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
ok.

1 answer. 2 questionw. if i may.

answer 1: i am talking about intelligence not just about iq.

question 1: do you understand what getting bogged down in the weeds means in the context of an argument/discussion?

question 2: do you understand how getting bogged down in the weeds can be used against subtle arguments?

this doesn’t provide any specificity or clarity on how you’re defining intelligence…

to answer your two questions, yes and yes. If you’re considering wanting clarity on how you’re defining a term that’s at the core of your question “getting in the weeds” then i don’t believe you’re actually looking for an answer…

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I'm agnostic myself...

but it's funny when people ask for reasons "why" God did something...

like we as humans, with a limited understanding of just the planet we are on let alone the entire universe and our own existence, with our finite lifespans and severely limited perception of the world itself.... would even be able to comprehend an omniscient God's reasoning....

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
variety is the spice of life. plus your definition of smart is quite myopic. which probably explains why you're not a god much less the God.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
First some of you have to believe that the devil exist before you think about God

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
this doesn’t provide any specificity or clarity on how you’re defining intelligence…

to answer your two questions, yes and yes. If you’re considering wanting clarity on how you’re defining a term that’s at the core of your question “getting in the weeds” then i don’t believe you’re actually looking for an answer

another reason not to answer ... ? :hubie:

maybe there is an OBVIOUS alternate approach.

one that is often used to avoid getting "bogged down in the weeds."

how about: i am willing for the purposes of this discussion" to accept your (or anyone else's) definition as long as the definition doesn't stray too far away from the/my middle path.

that way distracting arguments can be postponed and do not become blockers.

how about it eh :blessed: