Chris Rock,Samuel L. Jackson - "Spiral" ..... "Saw"----spinoff- trailer out

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
thats how i kinda knew the twist cause any real breh with a wife/girl at home that shyt wouldve cut deep like pull over and shoot the 5 bruh

:stopitslime:
I wish the film did a better job at hiding what the twist was. There were several scenes throughout where the killer damn near made it apparent lol. So damn obvious that I was expecting the killer to wink at the audience.

If you like the saw films, you will like this. Just get to the earliest show so you know the place is clean. I also saw a private screening as no one else was in the theater :pachaha:That first trap made me cringe lol. Over all solid and fun.
Glad I’m not alone with the first trap. I think it was because I hadn’t watched a Saw film in a while or something. It sure set the tone. I’m having a hard time picking between that one and the
finger trap
as the one that grossed me out of the most.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I wish the film did a better job at hiding what the twist was. There were several scenes throughout where the killer damn near made it apparent lol. So damn obvious that I was expecting the killer to wink at the audience.

Glad I’m not alone with the first trap. I think it was because I hadn’t watched a Saw film in a while or something. It sure set the tone. I’m having a hard time picking between that one and the
finger trap
as the one that grossed me out of the most.

i guess im desensitized lol the traps in this didnt hit as hard. Wasnt really much slow burn

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
MPAA made em tone it down :snoop:

That finger trap had parts cut out, the first cut showed more of his fingers get pulled off.:picard:
Damn shame. Hope we get to see it in entirety in another cut or something. Maybe also minimize all the herky/jerky camera cuts as well, but I guess that’s a Saw signature at this point.

The fukked up part with a lot of these traps was that they were inescapable and the victims didn’t really have much of a chance to survive. The motive reveal at the end made me realize why that was, but it’s still pretty cruel lol. That’s some Amanda type shyt.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I fukked with this more than I thought I would. Wasn’t sure what chris planned but this was timely and a nice interrogation of the saw franchise itself, which uses a lot of shady people to get the job done. Chris felt awkward as fukk in some spots but I just felt the theme and message so much, I looked past it

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Surprisingly enough this restored the feeling. Predictable as heck. I wonder where they go next. Needs to be longer and more fleshed out. Felt a tad bit shallow. I also wanted to see someone actually escape a trap. I give it a 7/10. My girl gave it a 6.5.

chris rock did his thing funny ass faces tho

Last edited: