Chris Rock,Samuel L. Jackson - "Spiral" ..... "Saw"----spinoff- trailer out

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Chris rock is just a naturally funny dude. This nikka had me dying from almost every convo. Saying his wifes girls night out will turn into a dyck night out. Girls cheat during the day and pilates isnt a thing

:russ:

Every scene he was in felt like a comedy skit to me and that isn't really a good thing lol. I think they should have embraced it and almost made the comedy be a satire on how wild the whole 'game' concept is in general.

Its not even nothing Chris did wrong per say, but its like if I saw Kevin hart in this my natural reaction would be to laugh. I'm interested to see if pro cop folks bash this movie when you realize what it is beneath the surface (hell they didnt really hide it, but more so 'diversified' things).

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I enjoyed it. It was slow in the beginning, but it picked up midway.

I give it an 8/10
Yea i think the slow beginning is why the poor dialogue and chris rock feeling alittle out of place stood out so much to me at first. But when shyt starts going south for everyone it def picks up.

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
This movie was pretty good. Some of the torture was legitimately disturbing, I haven’t watched a Saw in a long time so not sure if it’s more or less than it used to be. Chris Rock did his thing, but the end was a little obvious. I do think Chris Rock needs to work on his dramatic “faces” a bit. Dialogue was decent, Sam Jack was good, the rest of the cast was ehhhh but that didn’t hurt the story. 7/10 for me

Daps
alright movie 7/10

definitely needed a far better director

Rock carried the start of the movie but then it looked like syfy at times

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Train is coming baby!!

Train is coming NOOOOOOW!!!!