Chris Rock,Samuel L. Jackson - "Spiral" ..... "Saw"----spinoff- trailer out

Daps
Terrible movie. Chris Rock cracking jokes like he’s doing standup; it’s like he forgot he was supposed to be playing a cop. He was funny, tho. And actually, his jokes might have been the best thing about this movie. :ld:

The “twist”/“revelation” wasn’t a Saw-level “twist”/“revelation”. shyt was ordinary as all hell. :beli:

These were the most conveniently dumb cops I’ve ever seen on screen, too. :snoop:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Terrible movie. Chris Rock cracking jokes like he’s doing standup; it’s like he forgot he was supposed to be playing a cop. He was funny, tho. And actually, his jokes might have been the best thing about this movie. :ld:

The “twist”/“revelation” wasn’t a Saw-level “twist”/“revelation”. shyt was ordinary as all hell. :beli:

These were the most conveniently dumb cops I’ve ever seen on screen, too. :snoop:
It was so obvious that it was his partner.

Every cop that was killed was shown in one of those Jigsaw traps except his partner.

Last edited:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Was watching lethal weapon 4 last night and it clicked like this movie really just ties the saw franchise into the LW franchise....

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I was entertained but feel like it had such a fast pace and stuff hardly developed for one scene to the next. Feel like this would’ve been better had it been 2+ hours instead of just 1hr28min. Also feel like a lot of the negative reviews came from this story being more centered corrupt cops and cops in general being painted in a negative light and needing to be held accountable. I instantly felt that probably 20 minutes into the movie. Also felt like Chris Rock was doing standup like somebody else already mentioned :russ: everything was a roast for him for like the first 30 minutes of Spiral, cot damn. I’d watch a sequel just a cause I like the Saw series in general, but I’d only watch these at home now and not in theaters (even if it wasn’t a pandemic)