Chris Rock,Samuel L. Jackson - "Spiral" ..... "Saw"----spinoff- trailer out

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Chris rock standup for the first 30 minutes lol “Pilates doesn’t even exist!, women cheat during the day, you can ride a lot of dikk before dusk!”

needed more saw and less detective/cop style story.

dumb ass cops for the sake of the story.

The finger trap was cool. The glass bottle one was stupid.

ending reveal was such a let down. Like he just walked into the next room and the guy was waiting for him. No big reveal or anything.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Chris rock standup for the first 30 minutes lol “Pilates doesn’t even exist!, women cheat during the day, you can ride a lot of dikk before dusk!”

needed more saw and less detective/cop style story.

dumb ass cops for the sake of the story.

The finger trap was cool. The glass bottle one was stupid.

ending reveal was such a let down. Like he just walked into the next room and the guy was waiting for him. No big reveal or anything.

Massive letdown and probably the worst part of the movie. When it was revealed, it was basically like “oh, it was him, he did it”. No big reveal in the slightest like basically every other Saw movie.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I saw this last week. Was decent, could spot the twist and reveal coming a mile away. These movies will never top the first one or two, the formula never changes. I think the only way to successfully revive this franchise is the TV streaming route like Chucky is doing atm, because these films are done to death. Rock and Samuel L Motherfukking Jackson weren’t enough to make this feel any better or different from the 10 other SAW films out there

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt gory? I could never sit through saw movies past saw 3.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw this last week. Was decent, could spot the twist and reveal coming a mile away. These movies will never top the first one or two, the formula never changes. I think the only way to successfully revive this franchise is the TV streaming route like Chucky is doing atm, because these films are done to death. Rock and Samuel L Motherfukking Jackson weren’t enough to make this feel any better or different from the 10 other SAW films out there

Saw series is basically some sick mothafukka that thinks up some gruesome traps to kill people then builds a story around it. That's all Saw has been to me. I liked the first few then it was fresh but it just got ridiculous to me. Been there, done that.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Saw series is basically some sick mothafukka that thinks up some gruesome traps to kill people then builds a story around it. That's all Saw has been to me. I liked the first few then it was fresh but it just got ridiculous to me. Been there, done that.
It’s basically a series of sick traps, people rushing to find Jigsaw/someone connected to him, a big twist/reveal, then one final trap usually killing a hero character. Same shyt every time. I didn’t expect them to totally re-invent the wheel with it here but I was hoping with the names involved it would’ve been atleast a little bit different

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw this the other day. I was high as fukk so I don’t know how valuable my opinion is but I found it entertaining. Not great, not good even, but not terrible either like others are saying in here. It was a decent movie.