Chris Rock files for divorce from his wife of 20 years

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
No.

The only women I am concerned about are women in my inner circle of family and close friends. I am more concerned about the future of men in this country, especially if I am to have a son someday.

Western Society came close to breaking my spirit a few years ago, but I have since recovered. Unplugging from society and finding rather unpleasant truths about certain things in the world is not an easy thing, my friend. I shall only find peace when I am wealthy enough to completely buy my ticket out of this rat race called Western Society. I surely hope this happens sooner rather than later.
Life is what u make it breh. ESPECIALLY in the Western world.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I already ordered four of them shyts damn :what:
kobeweb18s-1-web.jpg

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
any woman who hyphenates her last name is never to be trusted.
She disrespected the man from the beginning of the marriage. :scust:

Im not one for it but I'm not famous and tryna build something but i can see where a woman would want to now a days people act like shyt supposed to stay like the way it was forever nah things changes views changes if it works for the couple then whatever can't just assumes she disrespects or is not to be trusted :manny:

but you better watch that hoe:russ:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
here is a rticle from last year

http://www.celebytchy.com/309397/ch...age_to_malaak_compton_might_be_falling_apart/

and an unnamed source claims Malaak is “very controlling and demanding”.

Chris Rock may be a comedian, but the current state of his 16-year-marriage is no laughing matter – because the actor and his wife, Malaak Compton-Rock, have called it quits!

The shocking news surfaced in late June when Chris’s brother Tony Rock made light of the situation during a performance at the Hollywood Improv Comedy Club.

“Tony poked fun at his brother’s divorce during one of his acts,” an audience member tells Star. “He said, ‘I’m not supposed to tell y’all this, but Chris is getting a divorce. I’m so happy because now we can get p*ssy together. I didn’t like her anyway.’”

Sources say Rock, 48, grew tired of having to answer to 44-year-old Malaak.

There have been many arguments behind closed doors… Malaak is very controlling and demanding.
Damn:why:

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps

If my daughter starts talking about hyphenated names when she gets married, I'm gonna give her the :camby:

Fukk I look like encouraging that hyper-feminist fukkery

And if my son-in-law agrees to it, he's a bytch nykka and I won't be able to respect him :pacspit:

So when my daughter successful, everyone going to be seeing MY family last name not some dude she met :sas2:
She could have my mother's and father's last name for all I care. More power to the family. :takedat: Three last names :lolbron:, two hyphens

Y'all something else, "hyper feminist?" It was clearly my last name first :what::patrice:

Throw your ancestry to the buses for white culture we adopted brehs :mjlol: