Chris Rock files for divorce from his wife of 20 years

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
marriage isn't for everyone just like everything else that is suppose to be the right thing to do some people do to find out that its not for them :yeshrug:

I think he knew for a while...I'll even as far as to say before he even gad kids...but I am willing to bet he didn't want it to hurt his brand.
it wouldn't take a nikka 20 years though :patrice:

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My nikka Chris did a long 20 year bid

Welcome home Chris
Welcome home Chris

real talk i always said i was gonna get married around 50 cause if were together hopefully for 20 id be 70 and i could ride out like that if i live longer shyt who else I'm gonna get :manny:

might not end up like that though :damn:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Base your whole life and indentity around an institution only to see it collapsing before your eyes. Dumb bytch :mjlol:
I didn't want to be married for the first 23 years of life...so no I didn't have a white dress picked out by the age of 3.

:ohhh: who hurt you?

Any institution is only as good as the people in It dumb ass. Jus like a job you don't care ro lose...you won't apply yourself.:mjlol:

You sound like the dumb people blaming society and god for their dumbarse decisions. The institution is not the problem...its the people in it (probably I have to spell ut out for you to understand)

People think that a relationship should rainbows and cotton candy at all times...who raised you:comeon:

killacal

Banned
Daps
I didn't want to be married for the first 23 years of life...so no I didn't have a white dress picked out by the age of 3.

:ohhh: who hurt you?

Any institution is only as good as the people in It dumb ass. Jus like a job you don't care ro lose...you won't apply yourself.:mjlol:

People think that a relationship should rainbows and cotton candy at all times...who raised you:comeon:
I get bytches tho :umad:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
My nikka Chris did a long 20 year bid

Welcome home Chris
Welcome home Chris
paid-in-full-mitch-out-o.gif

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yes I am serious...he is of course more at fault.

honestly you can't blame one with out the other in this case cause real talk if this is the second time he cheated then she left then cool but they've been together for 19 years and to what people is saying on here which i don't know so i can't comment on but i feel if your cheated on letting it continue its just as your fault cause you should've cut it short or started cheating yourself to try to maintain balance so you wouldn't feel so fukked up but i don't know what the case is but pointing fingers really isn't the way to go specially when kids are involved just move on with shyt

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
honestly you can't blame one with out the other in this case cause real talk if this is the second time he cheated then she left then cool but they've been together for 19 years and to what people is saying on here which i don't know so i can't comment on but i feel if your cheated on letting it continue its just as your fault cause you should've cut it short or started cheating yourself to try to maintain balance so you wouldn't feel so fukked up but i don't know what the case is but pointing fingers really isn't the way to go specially when kids are involved just move on with shyt
I agree with you but people and women especially have this twisted mindset that they can holda relations together by themselves. A relationship/marriage involves two people making a conceded effort to make it work...not one.